So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

I got this one stuck in the dome as of late.  This particular live version especially as the tone that the bassist is getting from that Pbass is so excellent.  Recently purchased a bass and I have been really paying attention to bass tone.

3 hours ago, klesh said:

I got this one stuck in the dome as of late.  This particular live version especially as the tone that the bassist is getting from that Pbass is so excellent.  Recently purchased a bass and I have been really paying attention to bass tone

Now that brings back some memories!!

The wife and I were going down a YouTube rabbit hole the other night and this song came up. I can remember rocking out to this rolling down the 101 to Hollywood on a Friday night with a gang in the back of my 1984 Toyota Van. What a time to have been alive. :D

I have this album in minds for about three days now. I just can't stop hearing it as its transcendence hits me hard, precisely that part starting at 8:20 :confused:

A part of me wants it to leave my minds, while the other just enjoy it again and again.

Headhunterz - Dragonborn Part 2.

This has to be like the best Hardstyle of the year, not gonna lie.

EDIT: Though I wish there's a version that starts at timestamp 1:25.

Edited by FahmiRBLX

Okay, my age is going to show with this one. But today, for some reason, this song has been in my brain all day. I think it takes me back to a time in my life when things were much more simple. If you've never heard the original release in 1974, you're missing a fantastic song. It's a Doobie Brother staple and is probably one of their best known songs. Anyhow, enjoy.

Edited by adsii1970
Exchanged video for one with better audio. :)

On 7/31/2020 at 3:06 PM, adsii1970 said:

It's a Doobie Brother staple and is probably one of their best known songs. Anyhow, enjoy.

"Mississippi Moon won't you keep on shining on me..."

Spoiler

Years  ago, storms/landslides stirred up the reservoirs serving Greater Vancouver. The sediment overwhelmed the old water treatment plant, resulting in  brownish cloudy tap water throughout the city. A local radio station twisted the tune to reflect the times...

"Oh Brown water, keep on flowing,
Capilano mud in my morning cup of coffee..."

I tried to find a link to the song, and found one, but it doesn't actually link to the song. But the link to another of their twisted tunes works...

Spoiler

Edited by StrandedonEarth

4 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

First there was Pirate Metal... then Space Metal... and now...
[ominous strings]

MEDIEVAL FOLK METAL

auf. Deutsch. 

Okay, that was interesting. A couple of observations:

1: I spy a redheaded violin player, which makes me think they needs more Gurdy. Patty Gurdy, to be precise

2:  That lead singer looks like he's (trying to be) channeling Leo Moracchioli

On to my contribution(s):

My workplace is ramping up to the busy season, but it's complicated by Covid. As a result, I'm starting to work 50+hour weeks in the rubber room...

"I get up at quarter to four
to be at work by five
Got no time for living, yeah,
I'm working all the time

It seems to me, I could live my life
A lot better than I think I am
I guess that's why they call me
They call me the working man!"

(yes, I modified the lyrics)

All in the name of 

Taking care of business, working overtime, work out!