Vanamonde

Threads of the Month: February.

kuyH4vs.png?1

A new month and a new threads of the new month. 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well, I don't know what to say about this one, except that it's huge and it's amusing. 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here's an old but popular and actively updated selection of a wide variety of craft types from Cupcake. 

And on the subject of pretty parts, have some (mostly-)historical recreations from CobaltWolf.

For users of various popular life support mods, JadeOfMaar an enhancement that provides containers for them in various Mk2 and Mk3 spaceplane tank-shapes.

Congratulations to the selections, and our thanks to @adsii1970, @Deddly, @Darth Badie, @linuxgurugamer, and @Dman979 for nominating candidates. 

And as always, when you see something you would like featured, feel free to hit the report button to bring our attention to it. 

• Like 14

Congratulations to this month's picks!

• Like 4

Glad to see @JadeOfMaar's Airline Kusine mod get it! Great job... and as soon as I get more RAM :wink:

And @CobaltWolf's has been a long time coming. A great modder who've I have admired the work of!

And @Cupcake...'s thread definitely has been a source of some inspiration for me in the past. About time!

Now as far as the other one, the thread by @Makc_Gordon, I've not yet visited that thread... but I think I will soon!

Again, great job, everyone!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@adsii1970 Thanks for the nomination, dude. :) I'm very grateful. 

I, um, thought they were anonymous... :blush:

As shown in the OP, anonymity has an expiration date. Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

As shown in the OP, anonymity has an expiration date. Lol

I've always been impressed with your modding ability. You deserved it.

(And I am still working on those light curves, dang it!) :huh:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

I, um, thought they were anonymous... :blush:

We didn't say which thread you nominated!  It could have been any of them! Mystery! intrigue! 

• Like 4

Well this is a lovely surprise, thanks for the mention! :D

Cupcake...

• Like 11

On 2/2/2018 at 1:18 PM, adsii1970 said:

And @CobaltWolf's has been a long time coming. A great modder who've I have admired the work of!

Thank you for the kind words! I'll try not to let it go to my head :)

• Like 4