UomoCapra

Kerbal Space Program 1.4.3 and Making History 1.2 is live!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

It... it... it... might actually finally be time to buy MH! As long as I don't hear about any new major bugs appearing (or old ones resurfacing) by Friday.

It'll be time to launch a 5m supertanker!

Edited by StrandedonEarth
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, NoMrBond said:

If you have the GeForce Experience app installed you may need to use ctrl+alt+F12 rather than just alt+f12

I noted that as well... I figured it out by trial and error... thanks for letting me know why it was that way!

Edited by Papa_Joe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Tyko said:

So tantalizingly close...but...

c1zPZQZ.png

sorry - you still have to log in to the store first, so where you would click on the broken link, then use the one I posted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NoMrBond said:

If you have the GeForce Experience app installed you may need to use ctrl+alt+F12 rather than just alt+f12

Ah. That would be the issue. I do have that installed. Thanks for the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TriggerAu said:

sorry - you still have to log in to the store first, so where you would click on the broken link, then use the one I posted

Thanks! I was just logged in to download MH. didn't realize I was logged out.

Really appreciate the quick response. have a great evening

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet, pizza for dinner AND @SQUAD updated KSP. :)

Also, anybody notice these new forum emoticons?! :prograde: :retrograde: :normal: :antinormal: :radial: :antiradial: :targetpro: :targetretro: :maneuver:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Raptor9 said:

Sweet, pizza for dinner AND @SQUAD updated KSP. :)

Also, anybody notice these new forum emoticons?! :prograde: :retrograde: :normal: :antinormal: :radial: :antiradial: :targetpro: :targetretro: :maneuver:

And that people no longer "like" your posts, but "react" to them. Did Facebook trademark the term "like"? :)

And is that real pizza? Or the crap everyone outside of Chicago eats?

Edited by Cpt Kerbalkrunch
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paragliders, cue heatshield and chair Emergency Evacuation pods!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

And is that real pizza? Or the crap everyone outside of Chicago eats?

Ha ha, I'm not going to get into a pizza debate; I'm sure that would devolve into a New York-sized sauce-slinging contest in itself, worthy of it's own thread that would require heavy moderation. :D

However I will say that pizza ingredients go into a clearly defined order, and the sauce does NOT go on top. :wink: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It still has issues, but happy to see this...  thank you :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played for a few hours, and only noticed one issue so far:
1) When you press "esc" to pause the game, the music stops playing, but instead of starting from where it left off it restarts the track, or skips to a new one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the patch!  Landing legs seem less explodey now, which is nice.

 

I'm finding both the Cheetah & Wolfhound engines still spin your ship if you don't use SAS.

FL-C1000 still has offset CoM, so no Korolev Cross for you!

Fairing drag is present again, but it looks to me like it might be off in the too-much direction?  These numbers look a little big to me (this area is not my forte):

A.Cd of 9.61 and Drag of 154.73.     That A.Cd is what is especially concerning.

D7owWqU.png

 

Woomerang ladder checks out, as well as the orientation of spawnable launchpads.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, klesh said:

Thanks for the patch!  Landing legs seem less explodey now, which is nice.

 

I'm finding both the Cheetah & Wolfhound engines still spin your ship if you don't use SAS.

FL-C1000 still has offset CoM, so no Korolev Cross for you!

Fairing drag is present again, but it looks to me like it might be off in the too-much direction?  These numbers look a little big to me (this area is not my forte):

A.Cd of 9.61 and Drag of 154.73.     That A.Cd is what is especially concerning.

D7owWqU.png

 

Woomerang ladder checks out, as well as the orientation of spawnable launchpads.

@TriggerAu not sure if you saw this, since you weren't tagged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hm. The Acapello 13 mission is difficult... but possible. And extremely Kerbal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Downloaded 1.4.3 and installed it and Making History on my Mac. The first rocket I opened was a Saturn V I had built previously...and the 5-meter fairing was messed up? Huh? Some problem with the old craft file? So I made a new ship with a capsule, separator, and a 5-meter fairing, and this is what I got:

qr2u2Ws.jpg

What is this crap?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cpt Kerbalkrunch said:

And that people no longer "like" your posts, but "react" to them. Did Facebook trademark the term "like"? :)

 

"Reacting" thats such a bad term that Im "Reacting" to it right now,m but its not that little thumb symbol :P

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, UomoCapra said:

* Added ability to deploy parachute when kerbal is in command seat so that players can create paragliders.

Best addition

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, theonegalen said:

@TriggerAu not sure if you saw this, since you weren't tagged.

We take notice of this thread.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, theonegalen said:

@TriggerAu not sure if you saw this, since you weren't tagged.

A lot :)

 

EDIT: IN fact Im trying some of those now :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Brotoro said:

Downloaded 1.4.3 and installed it and Making History on my Mac. The first rocket I opened was a Saturn V I had built previously...and the 5-meter fairing was messed up? Huh? Some problem with the old craft file? So I made a new ship with a capsule, separator, and a 5-meter fairing, and this is what I got: 

qr2u2Ws.jpg

What is this crap?

 

5m fairing is just fine on my 1.4.3 install.  Check the main menu for version #?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whohoo! Thank you guys, You all rock!

pd_developer_squad_team_1920x1080.jpg

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, klesh said:

 

5m fairing is just fine on my 1.4.3 install.  Check the main menu for version #?

Main menu version number? It says 1.4.3.2152 (OSXPlayer) en-us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now