[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

16 hours ago, Starhelperdude said:

you missed Falcon 1E

and Delta 4 small

and many more

I know, I wasn't naming al of them :mad:

2 hours ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

LMAO how does it have over a thousand downloads! :D

Hello, creator of SpaceX Launchers Pack! :D

Why does everyone complain about the naming scheme of the Delta rockets? It's very simple. It just goes A, B, C, D, E, G, J, L, M, N, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, II, III, IV.

15 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Are you a bisque and not a true soup? Looking at your profile picture it is hard to tell, @Souptime.

i just looked up soup and got the thing that looked like my favorite, tomato soup

but then apparently i was this bisque thing from france and i got to work: https://i.imgur.com/4adB2DL.mp4

so idk, soupdrogynous i guess

I am making my Lego crawler crane into a Lego drilling rig, which may or may not be similar to Liebherr's LB 16. If you look it up and see the LB 16 and LB 16 Unplugged, the unplugged series means it is electric. Yes, Liebherr made an electric drilling rig, and an electric crawler crane (LR 1250 Unplugged and LR 1300 Unplugged-First battery powered crawler crane in the world.)

Wondering why "LB" and not "LD" or something? It's because in German, drilling rig is Bohrgerät. LB stands for "Liebherr Bohrgerät"

Wondering why "LR" and not "LC" or something? It's because in German, crawler crane is Raupenkran. LR stands for "Liebherr Raupenkran"

Liebherr is a German company.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman
Quick German lesson.