KSP Loading... Preview: Slim Suit

SpaceX also had a short educational segment on how orbits work on their Starlink launch webcast yesterday. I wonder if that's connected, given that a SpaceX themed KSP update would be pretty good for educational outreach.

I love wild speculation :D

Just now, Minmus Taster said:

And if Dragon might be coming and I KNOW this is a STRETCH but...guess what else might...

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

The Starship 15 Test Flight Is A Major Success For SpaceX, Complete With  Auspicious Landing – SatNews

Stock Tundra Exploration?! Okay, that's too far of a strech. Perhaps a new size for those with MH, new Hinges for BG for the flaps?

58 minutes ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Will be these customizable like the previous ones? And if so, is there a template available?

Looks great, it feels a bit shiny. But it is very good :D 

It will be customizable and we will provide templates. :) 

50 minutes ago, Minmus Taster said:

And if Dragon might be coming and I KNOW this is a STRETCH but...guess what else might...

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Da big boi

The Starship 15 Test Flight Is A Major Success For SpaceX, Complete With  Auspicious Landing – SatNews

Damn it! take my upvote, very troll of you :p

1 minute ago, Atomic Engineer said:

All I saw were the Orion Solar Panels and the Circular Panels. I must've missed soemthing.

Early BFR renders had Fan shaped solar panels I think that's what he's thinking. If there are curved dragon panels, well that would spoil the surprise a little to much, if that's what they have planed I'd hold them back to.

Just now, snkiz said:

Early BFR renders had Fan shaped solar panels I think that's what he's thinking. If there are curved dragon panels, well that would spoil the surprise a little to much, if that's what they have planed I'd hold them back to.

Oh okay, I always associated the circular panels to Probes and, oddly enough, Europeans.

Just now, GuessingEveryDay said:

They didn't show the dashboard in that cockpit too. That cockpit looks very different from the Mk 1-3 too.

MK 1-3 Revamp or MK 1-4?

5 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

The Orion, in very old renders, did have some circular solar panels.

nc_orion0702_500kmsnbc_120702.focal-760x428.jpg

While the Cygnus Cargo module uses circular solar panels.

ISS-45_Cygnus_5_approaching_the_ISS_-_crop.jpg

Who made the Service Module?

ZE EUROPEANZ

Sorry, I mean the ESA.

Edited by Atomic Engineer

1 hour ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

Ị̸̤̼̭̤̦̦̑̈̇̔̓̀͠ ̸̡̡̛̛̯̳͖̰̲̣̹̽͆̀͂̌͊̈́̎̚͜͜͜͠w̶̟̬̪̯̟̱̬͑o̶̩̜̱̯̜͓̝̥̼̦̮̙̹̓̍̐̒̆͌͑͒͆͝͝n̴̖̭̰̳̊̿̇̔͂̈̽͐̓͜͝d̶̻̙͖̑̀̇̓̆ *cough* I wonder if they'll also introduce curved solar panels, similar to those in Near Future Solar.

I would LOVE curved solar panels - especially if they make them similar to the flag/decal things we have :) 2.5m curved would be an absolute god-send for me at the moment

Edited by MR L A

19 minutes ago, Atomic Engineer said:

MK 1-3 Revamp or MK 1-4?

I think a hypothetical MK 1-4 would be a revamp. Wasn't the last version of the pod called the 1-2 before the last revamp it received?

But yes, I was wondering what cp we were looking at in the video too...

27 minutes ago, Atomic Engineer said:

All I saw were the Orion Solar Panels and the Circular Panels. I must've missed soemthing.

No, you've not missed anything, you're just thinking of the word 'array' a little differently to everyone else I think.

5 minutes ago, MR L A said:

I think a hypothetical MK 1-4 would be a revamp. Wasn't the last version of the pod called the 1-2 before the last revamp it received?

But yes, I was wondering what cp we were looking at in the video too...

I'm calling it the Mark 1-4 "Odyssey" Command Pod before anybody else calls it. @SQUAD, @KSPStar, @Intercept Games, and @Nate Simpson, are y'all listening? Good.

Edited by Atomic Engineer

20 minutes ago, Atomic Engineer said:

ZE EUROPEANZ

Sorry, I mean the ESA.

THE  CNES!!!

No, sorry, I mean the esa.

Edited by Le Lynx

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.