The Skyhawk Science System - a new, realistic tech tree for KSP, now including Kerbalism support - [v1.1.1 - "For Science!" 8/11/22)]

CessnaSkyhawk

I'm getting the following error when loading the game with SSS:

Module ModuleB9PartSwitch threw during OnLoad: System.Exception: Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part  ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field subtypes on type B9PartSwitch.ModuleB9PartSwitch ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype H2O2 ---> System.Exception: Exception while loading field tankType on type B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No tank type named 'SSS_H2O2' exists

I downloaded from the Master Branch on GitHub.  Has anyone had the same error recently?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 4:17 PM, Hrubec said:

hi. I have agena materials bay on the agena target vehicle and I have docked to it with my gemini spacecraft with pilot and scientist. when I tried to run the mat. bay experiment, it just says 'not prepared'. Does anybody know what it means, how to get it running? thanks

Is anyone else still having this problem? I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the Agena  (or other) Materials Bay prepared. I'm using Skyhawk Kerbalism.

Edit: fixed it. The problem is Kerbalism doesn't seem to know what to do with %crew_prepare = Scientist module. I did a search through the default Kerbalism profiles and this was not a module that is used anymore, so I figure it's been deprecated. Removing %crew_prepare = Scientist from all the mobileMaterialsLab entries in LabExperiments.cfg, ExplorationExperiments.cfg, SSPX.cfg, RestockPlus.cfg, Restock.cfg, and PlanetaryBaseInc.cfg entries makes them function perfectly. They still require a Scientist to run.

Edited by MagicCuboid

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2023 at 11:57 PM, MagicCuboid said:

Is anyone else still having this problem? I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the Agena  (or other) Materials Bay prepared. I'm using Skyhawk Kerbalism.

Edit: fixed it. The problem is Kerbalism doesn't seem to know what to do with %crew_prepare = Scientist module. I did a search through the default Kerbalism profiles and this was not a module that is used anymore, so I figure it's been deprecated. Removing %crew_prepare = Scientist from all the mobileMaterialsLab entries in LabExperiments.cfg, ExplorationExperiments.cfg, SSPX.cfg, RestockPlus.cfg, Restock.cfg, and PlanetaryBaseInc.cfg entries makes them function perfectly. They still require a Scientist to run.

Thank you! I've been struggling with this for ages too, your fix worked perfectly for me.

im having a few issues, the proportions of the sspx resources tanks are not the same than on the kerbalism stock configs  (or the consumptions), and the mod isnt working fine with the sspx inflatables and centrifuges, the inflatables are always expanded and the centrifuges or doesnt expands or they only expand till a certain point and nothing more

Edited by LucalisIndustries

58 minutes ago, epicpupster239 said:

I'm trying to run the mystery goo unit but it says in VAB that it has 0.00 samples, and im trying to find where I can edit this value, as without it the experiment is completely useless (since it has 0 samples to use), has anyone written a patch for it yet?

image.pngimage.png
I don't understand what's causing this, is it zero because they require a lab???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In a discussion on the BDB thread, it was mentioned that Titan I used a form of Kerolox historically. SSS makes the Titan I LR-91 and LR87 engines use Hypergolic fuel. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, just wanted to let it be known.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used this mod the first time and there are some errors in the Hypergolics.cfg.

Logs entry:

[LOG 18:47:43.405] ModuleManager: 66955 patches applied, found <color=orange>6 errors</color>
6 errors related to GameData/SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Hypergolics/Hypergolics.cfg

[LOG 18:47:13.179] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Hypergolics/Hypergolics/@PART[*]:HAS[#SSS_HypergolicTank[True]]:AFTER[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 18:47:13.186] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Hypergolics/Hypergolics/@PART[*]:HAS[#SSS_HypergolicTank[True]]:AFTER[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to ReStockPlus/Parts/Engine/125/restock-engine-pug.cfg/PART[restock-engine-125-pug]
[ERR 18:47:13.187] Error - Cannot parse variable search when replacing (%) key lfo_volume = #$RESOURCE[LiquidFuel]/maxAmount$
[ERR 18:47:13.187] Error - Cannot parse variable search when replacing (%) key ox_volume = #$RESOURCE[Oxidizer]/maxAmount$
[WRN 18:47:13.188] Cannot find key lfo_volume in PART
[ERR 18:47:13.188] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key amount = #$/lfo_volume$
[WRN 18:47:13.188] Cannot find key lfo_volume in PART
[ERR 18:47:13.188] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key maxAmount = #$/lfo_volume$
[WRN 18:47:13.188] Cannot find key ox_volume in PART
[ERR 18:47:13.188] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key amount = #$/ox_volume$
[WRN 18:47:13.188] Cannot find key ox_volume in PART
[ERR 18:47:13.188] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key maxAmount = #$/ox_volume$
[LOG 18:47:13.244] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Hypergolics/Hypergolics/@PART[*]:HAS[#SSS_HypergolicTank[True],~RESOURCE[LiquidFuel],~RESOURCE[Oxidizer],@MODULE[ModuleB9PartSwitch]:HAS[#moduleID[RRLFBSwitch]]]:NEEDS[RationalResources,!ConfigurableContainers/Parts,!ModularFuelTanks,!RealFuels]:AFTER[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to ReStockPlus/Parts/Engine/125/restock-engine-pug.cfg/PART[restock-engine-125-pug]

Does anyone know what this causes?

If needed I can post the log.

4 hours ago, Saturn1234 said:

What versions of BDB and Kerbalism does this support? I would not like to install any unsupported versions, so then various errors would appear in the game.

I'm using it with the latest versions of everything.  I think there's one b9partswitch error but it's not fatal.

4 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

Used this mod the first time and there are some errors in the Hypergolics.cfg.

Logs entry:

Does anyone know what this causes?

If needed I can post the log.

Always post the full log.

CDO_S4Engines somehow got tagged as a hypergolic tank and the patch expects it to have LiquidFuel and Oxidizer but I'm guessing it doesn't.  Looks like the original config for the engine DOES have these resources: https://github.com/DylanSemrau/Chrayol-Design-Org/blob/d23442ebd9a422904577f39cc4caaec3aebfb411/GameData/Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg#L179 so there's probably some other patch that is changing it...which would be in the full log.

Edited by JonnyOThan

3 hours ago, JonnyOThan said:

I'm using it with the latest versions of everything.  I think there's one b9partswitch error but it's not fatal.

Always post the full log.

CDO_S4Engines somehow got tagged as a hypergolic tank and the patch expects it to have LiquidFuel and Oxidizer but I'm guessing it doesn't.  Looks like the original config for the engine DOES have these resources: https://github.com/DylanSemrau/Chrayol-Design-Org/blob/d23442ebd9a422904577f39cc4caaec3aebfb411/GameData/Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg#L179 so there's probably some other patch that is changing it...which would be in the full log.

OK, here is my full log:

Player.log

2 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

OK, here is my full log:

Player.log

Here's all the patches that touched that part.

[LOG 12:24:06.012] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Hypergolics/Hypergolics/@PART[CDO_S4Engines|CDO_Vikas2]:FIRST:NEEDS[Chrayol_Design_Org] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:06.019] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Hypergolics/Hypergolics/@PART[CDO_S4Engines]:FIRST:NEEDS[Chrayol_Design_Org] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:16.172] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Science/StockScienceSupport/@PART[*]:HAS[#TechRequired[generalRocketry]]:FIRST to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:19.289] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/fundskeeper/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:NEEDS[KSPRECALL-FUNDSKEEPER] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:19.999] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/refunding/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:NEEDS[KSPRECALL-REFUNDING] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:21.462] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/stealbackfunds/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:NEEDS[KSPRECALL-STEALBACKFUNDS] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:31.838] Applying update BoosterGuidance/BoosterGuidance/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand]] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:32.952] Applying update MechJeb2/Parts/MechJebNoCommandPod/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:NEEDS[!MechJebUseCommandPod,!RP-0,!RealismOverhaul] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:50.621] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/ModSupport/MechJeb2/MechJeb2/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:NEEDS[!MechJebUseCommandPod,!RP-0,!RealismOverhaul] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:25:25.456] Applying update Chrayol_Design_Org/Compatibility/RealPlume/PSLV_Liquid/@PART[CDO_S4Engines]:NEEDS[RealPlume,SmokeScreen]:FOR[Chrayol_Design_Org] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:25:25.511] Applying update Chrayol_Design_Org/Compatibility/Waterfall/PSLV/@PART[CDO_S4Engines]:AFTER[Chrayol_Design_Org]:NEEDS[Waterfall] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:25:25.657] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/ModSupport/Chrayol_Design_Org/Chrayol_Design_Org/@PART[CDO_S4Engines]:AFTER[Chrayol_Design_Org] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:25:30.885] Applying update SkyhawkKerbalism/System/Misc/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand]]:FOR[KerbalismSkyhawk] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:26:08.034] Applying update RealPlume/000_Generic_Plumes/000_EFFECTS_Remover/@PART[*]:HAS[@PLUME[*]]:AFTER[RealPlume]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:26:08.295] Applying update RealPlume/000_Generic_Plumes/000_EFFECTS_Remover/@PART[*]:HAS[@PLUME[*],@MODULE[ModuleEngines*],!MODULE[ModuleRCSFX]]:AFTER[RealPlume]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:26:13.449] Applying update RocketSoundEnhancementDefault/Configs/ShipEffects/@PART:HAS[~RSENoFX[*],#crashTolerance]:AFTER[RocketSoundEnhancementDefault] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:26:17.365] Applying update SigmaDimensions/Configs/ReDimension/rescaleAntennas/@PART:FOR[SigDim2] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:26:21.636] Applying update SigmaDimensions/Configs/ReDimension/rescaleSCANsat/@PART:FOR[SigDim2] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:28:41.318] Applying update Trajectories/Trajectories/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand]]:FOR[Trajectories] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:28:56.502] Applying update RealPlume/000_Generic_Plumes/000_zRealPlume/@PART[*]:HAS[@PLUME[*]]:FOR[zRealPlume]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:29:07.118] Looping on RealPlume/000_Generic_Plumes/Hypergolic_UpperWhite/@PART[*]:HAS[@PLUME[Hypergolic_UpperWhite]:HAS[~processed[*]]]:AFTER[zRealPlume]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:29:07.118] Applying update RealPlume/000_Generic_Plumes/Hypergolic_UpperWhite/@PART[*]:HAS[@PLUME[Hypergolic_UpperWhite]:HAS[~processed[*]]]:AFTER[zRealPlume]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:29:43.250] Applying update SkyhawkKerbalism/System/ScienceRework/Patches-Antennas/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter*]:HAS[#antennaType[INTERNAL]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:BEFORE[zzzKerbalismDefault] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:29:51.584] Applying update SkyhawkKerbalism/System/Reliability/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleReactionWheel],@MODULE[ModuleCommand],~CrewCapacity[]]:NEEDS[FeatureReliability]:AFTER[zzzKerbalismskyhawk] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:06.092] Applying update SkyhawkKerbalism/System/Reliability/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[Reliability],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:AFTER[zzzKerbalismskyhawk] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:07.299] Applying update RealPlume-Stock/Global Patches/@PART[*]:HAS[@PLUME[*],@MODULE[ModuleEngines*]]:FOR[zzzRealPlumeStock] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:12.196] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Science/ScienceTiers/@PART[*]:HAS[#TechRequired[*5]]:BEFORE[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:15.111] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Control/SASUpgrades/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand]:HAS[#minimumCrew[0]]]:FOR[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:27.493] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Control/ReactionWheelNerf/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleReactionWheel],!MODULE[ModuleEngines*]:HAS[@PROPELLANT[IntakeAtm]]]:NEEDS[!MandatoryRCS]:AFTER[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:27.687] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Hypergolics/Hypergolics/@PART[*]:HAS[#SSS_Hypergolic[True]]:AFTER[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:27.752] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Hypergolics/Hypergolics/@PART[*]:HAS[#SSS_HypergolicTank[True]]:AFTER[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:37.215] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/attached-on-editor/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ProceduralPart],!MODULE[WingProcedural],!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:LAST[KSPRECALL-ATTACHED-ON-EDITOR]:NEEDS[TweakScale] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:49.134] Applying update KSPCommunityFixes/Patches/Support_KSPRecall/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[Refunding]]:NEEDS[KSPRECALL-REFUNDING]:FINAL to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:50.133] Applying update MechJebForAll/MechJebAndEngineerForAll/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand]]:NEEDS[MechJeb2]:Final to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:50.474] Applying update MechJebForAll/MechJebAndEngineerForAll/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand]]:NEEDS[KerbalEngineer]:Final to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:51.536] Applying update PartInfo/PartInfo/@PART[*]:HAS[~name[TCAModule*],~name[Deployed*],~name[Potato*]]:FINAL to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:31:00.085] Applying update zFinal_FilterExtensions/zzz_AntennaClassDescriptions/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter*]:HAS[#antennaPower[>5000],#antennaPower[<200001],#antennaType[INTERNAL]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]

I've spot-checked a few likely candidates but I don't see anything that might be removing or changing the resources in the part.  Do you have a recent version of Chrayol Design Org?

Edited by JonnyOThan

On 8/29/2023 at 2:47 PM, JonnyOThan said:

Here's all the patches that touched that part.

[LOG 12:24:06.012] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Hypergolics/Hypergolics/@PART[CDO_S4Engines|CDO_Vikas2]:FIRST:NEEDS[Chrayol_Design_Org] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:06.019] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Hypergolics/Hypergolics/@PART[CDO_S4Engines]:FIRST:NEEDS[Chrayol_Design_Org] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:16.172] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Science/StockScienceSupport/@PART[*]:HAS[#TechRequired[generalRocketry]]:FIRST to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:19.289] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/fundskeeper/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:NEEDS[KSPRECALL-FUNDSKEEPER] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:19.999] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/refunding/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:NEEDS[KSPRECALL-REFUNDING] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:21.462] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/stealbackfunds/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:NEEDS[KSPRECALL-STEALBACKFUNDS] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:31.838] Applying update BoosterGuidance/BoosterGuidance/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand]] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:32.952] Applying update MechJeb2/Parts/MechJebNoCommandPod/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:NEEDS[!MechJebUseCommandPod,!RP-0,!RealismOverhaul] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:24:50.621] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/ModSupport/MechJeb2/MechJeb2/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:NEEDS[!MechJebUseCommandPod,!RP-0,!RealismOverhaul] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:25:25.456] Applying update Chrayol_Design_Org/Compatibility/RealPlume/PSLV_Liquid/@PART[CDO_S4Engines]:NEEDS[RealPlume,SmokeScreen]:FOR[Chrayol_Design_Org] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:25:25.511] Applying update Chrayol_Design_Org/Compatibility/Waterfall/PSLV/@PART[CDO_S4Engines]:AFTER[Chrayol_Design_Org]:NEEDS[Waterfall] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:25:25.657] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/ModSupport/Chrayol_Design_Org/Chrayol_Design_Org/@PART[CDO_S4Engines]:AFTER[Chrayol_Design_Org] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:25:30.885] Applying update SkyhawkKerbalism/System/Misc/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand]]:FOR[KerbalismSkyhawk] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:26:08.034] Applying update RealPlume/000_Generic_Plumes/000_EFFECTS_Remover/@PART[*]:HAS[@PLUME[*]]:AFTER[RealPlume]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:26:08.295] Applying update RealPlume/000_Generic_Plumes/000_EFFECTS_Remover/@PART[*]:HAS[@PLUME[*],@MODULE[ModuleEngines*],!MODULE[ModuleRCSFX]]:AFTER[RealPlume]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:26:13.449] Applying update RocketSoundEnhancementDefault/Configs/ShipEffects/@PART:HAS[~RSENoFX[*],#crashTolerance]:AFTER[RocketSoundEnhancementDefault] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:26:17.365] Applying update SigmaDimensions/Configs/ReDimension/rescaleAntennas/@PART:FOR[SigDim2] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:26:21.636] Applying update SigmaDimensions/Configs/ReDimension/rescaleSCANsat/@PART:FOR[SigDim2] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:28:41.318] Applying update Trajectories/Trajectories/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand]]:FOR[Trajectories] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:28:56.502] Applying update RealPlume/000_Generic_Plumes/000_zRealPlume/@PART[*]:HAS[@PLUME[*]]:FOR[zRealPlume]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:29:07.118] Looping on RealPlume/000_Generic_Plumes/Hypergolic_UpperWhite/@PART[*]:HAS[@PLUME[Hypergolic_UpperWhite]:HAS[~processed[*]]]:AFTER[zRealPlume]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:29:07.118] Applying update RealPlume/000_Generic_Plumes/Hypergolic_UpperWhite/@PART[*]:HAS[@PLUME[Hypergolic_UpperWhite]:HAS[~processed[*]]]:AFTER[zRealPlume]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:29:43.250] Applying update SkyhawkKerbalism/System/ScienceRework/Patches-Antennas/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter*]:HAS[#antennaType[INTERNAL]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:BEFORE[zzzKerbalismDefault] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:29:51.584] Applying update SkyhawkKerbalism/System/Reliability/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleReactionWheel],@MODULE[ModuleCommand],~CrewCapacity[]]:NEEDS[FeatureReliability]:AFTER[zzzKerbalismskyhawk] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:06.092] Applying update SkyhawkKerbalism/System/Reliability/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[Reliability],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:AFTER[zzzKerbalismskyhawk] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:07.299] Applying update RealPlume-Stock/Global Patches/@PART[*]:HAS[@PLUME[*],@MODULE[ModuleEngines*]]:FOR[zzzRealPlumeStock] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:12.196] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Science/ScienceTiers/@PART[*]:HAS[#TechRequired[*5]]:BEFORE[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:15.111] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Control/SASUpgrades/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand]:HAS[#minimumCrew[0]]]:FOR[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:27.493] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Control/ReactionWheelNerf/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleReactionWheel],!MODULE[ModuleEngines*]:HAS[@PROPELLANT[IntakeAtm]]]:NEEDS[!MandatoryRCS]:AFTER[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:27.687] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Hypergolics/Hypergolics/@PART[*]:HAS[#SSS_Hypergolic[True]]:AFTER[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:27.752] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Hypergolics/Hypergolics/@PART[*]:HAS[#SSS_HypergolicTank[True]]:AFTER[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:37.215] Applying update 999_KSP-Recall/patches/attached-on-editor/@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[ProceduralPart],!MODULE[WingProcedural],!MODULE[ModuleAsteroid],!MODULE[ModuleComet],!MODULE[KerbalEVA]]:LAST[KSPRECALL-ATTACHED-ON-EDITOR]:NEEDS[TweakScale] to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:49.134] Applying update KSPCommunityFixes/Patches/Support_KSPRecall/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[Refunding]]:NEEDS[KSPRECALL-REFUNDING]:FINAL to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:50.133] Applying update MechJebForAll/MechJebAndEngineerForAll/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand]]:NEEDS[MechJeb2]:Final to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:50.474] Applying update MechJebForAll/MechJebAndEngineerForAll/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleCommand]]:NEEDS[KerbalEngineer]:Final to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:30:51.536] Applying update PartInfo/PartInfo/@PART[*]:HAS[~name[TCAModule*],~name[Deployed*],~name[Potato*]]:FINAL to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]
[LOG 12:31:00.085] Applying update zFinal_FilterExtensions/zzz_AntennaClassDescriptions/@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModuleDataTransmitter*]:HAS[#antennaPower[>5000],#antennaPower[<200001],#antennaType[INTERNAL]]]:NEEDS[!RemoteTech]:FINAL to Chrayol_Design_Org/Parts/PSLV/CDO_S4Engines.cfg/PART[CDO_S4Engines]

I've spot-checked a few likely candidates but I don't see anything that might be removing or changing the resources in the part.  Do you have a recent version of Chrayol Design Org?

I only just started getting everything installed to start a new career playthrough with Skyhawk Kerbalism as well. Encountered these error with the hypergolics patch also so came here to see if i could find anything on it. I don't even have Chrayol Design Org installed... Can I just ignore these errors? 

EDIT: Hrm actually ignore this. Looking again and my errors are the same but they are for a Bluedog part. 

[LOG 06:36:27.232] Applying update SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/Hypergolics/Hypergolics/@PART[*]:HAS[#SSS_HypergolicTank[True]]:AFTER[zzzSkyhawkScienceSystem] to Bluedog_DB/Parts/Agena/bluedog_GATV_SPS_LFO.cfg/PART[bluedog_GATV_SPS_LFO]
[ERR 06:36:27.233] Error - Cannot parse variable search when replacing (%) key lfo_volume = #$RESOURCE[LiquidFuel]/maxAmount$
[ERR 06:36:27.233] Error - Cannot parse variable search when replacing (%) key ox_volume = #$RESOURCE[Oxidizer]/maxAmount$
[WRN 06:36:27.233] Cannot find key lfo_volume in PART
[ERR 06:36:27.233] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key amount = #$/lfo_volume$
[WRN 06:36:27.233] Cannot find key lfo_volume in PART
[ERR 06:36:27.233] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key maxAmount = #$/lfo_volume$
[WRN 06:36:27.233] Cannot find key ox_volume in PART
[ERR 06:36:27.233] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key amount = #$/ox_volume$
[WRN 06:36:27.233] Cannot find key ox_volume in PART
[ERR 06:36:27.233] Error - Cannot parse variable search when inserting new key maxAmount = #$/ox_volume$

Edited by Hudsonkm

So I figured out how github works and that there are more recent updates beyond just the releases. 

Got rid of the original errors I mentioned, but now just some b9 part switch errors. Including one fatal. 

Will continue to research and see if they are mentioned elsewhere in this thread.

This is with a fresh install of KSP, breaking ground, making history, and the only mods are Skyhawk and its dependencies along with Skyhawk kerbalism and its dependencies. 

osGbfHk.png

Edited by Hudsonkm

On 9/3/2023 at 12:49 AM, Hudsonkm said:

So I figured out how github works and that there are more recent updates beyond just the releases. 

Got rid of the original errors I mentioned, but now just some b9 part switch errors. Including one fatal. 

Will continue to research and see if they are mentioned elsewhere in this thread.

This is with a fresh install of KSP, breaking ground, making history, and the only mods are Skyhawk and its dependencies along with Skyhawk kerbalism and its dependencies. 

osGbfHk.png

The following fixed it for me, just put % in front of the part for BDB:

On 5/11/2023 at 12:28 PM, JadeOfMaar said:

@Spike88 Due to my lack of knowledge of Skyhawk, I didn't expect it would have a patch for RRNF. It's possible that there is now a "patch loop" situation as the key RRNF = Yes will exist more than once in the affected parts. Only the first found instance will be changed, then likely, my patches come back, finding the 2nd instance of this key with this value, but also find that the engine situation is changed and will cause B9PS to make noise. I'd really rather that the Skyhawk dev sent those changes to the RRNF opt-in config to me instead of publishing it for themselves. It's no sweat to me to push an update to my mod for a small change as that.

If you want to keep RRNF and Skyhawk, do try one of these if you're inclined:

• Reinstall RRNF then open its opt-in config and put a % in front of RRNF in the Kerbal Atomics section so you have %RRNF = Yes like Skyhawk has. This will prevent the key existing multiple times.
  • Delete this folder: SkyhawkScienceSystem/Patches/NTRs/

@Nori Sorry, fellow. I'm helpless here. You'll have to pick apart your install and find the exact mod that clashes with Blacksmith. Then I'll know to dig through that mod and write the anti-conflict. Alternatively, you could open RationalResourcesBlacksmith/RR_Blacksmith.cfg and delete everything between these two comments:

• // Equip stock science lab with RR Blacksmith
  • // Fission fuel tanks refill EnrichedUranium

And substitute for RR Work production with a compatible EL part whose part description says (in blue text) that it includes a Blacksmith workshop.