Developer Insights #15 - Writing for Kerbal Space Program

Intercept Games

17 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

I'm guessing it would hurt sales? :D

Just now, Pthigrivi said:

Probably more likely he's just not the authorized arbiter of what new information is released. ;)

Has nothing to do with sales. @Pthigrivinailed it
Let me re-phrase my comment just a bit.
I cannot comment on anything that hasn't already been said without permission from a whole bunch of other people on the team first.

4 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Has nothing to do with sales. @Pthigrivinailed it
Let me re-phrase my comment just a bit.
I cannot comment on anything that hasn't already been said without permission from a whole bunch of other people on the team first.

Can you comment on what soup intercept has served for lunch (if any), and which one was your favorite if any? 

7 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Can you comment on what soup intercept has served for lunch (if any), and which one was your favorite if any? 

Now you're getting into the really classified stuff... I think clam chowder???  lmao  :happy:  :valhappy:

Edited by Just Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe I missed this, but it's great to see that I can count on KSP2 to always have some entertaining flavor texts to get a sensible chuckle out of me wherever I go. Congrats Jim, I look forward to reading all of them and laughing like a maniac all the while!

On 10/26/2022 at 3:34 PM, obney kerman said:

Can't believe I missed this, but it's great to see that I can count on KSP2 to always have some entertaining flavor texts to get a sensible chuckle out of me wherever I go. Congrats Jim, I look forward to reading all of them and laughing like a maniac all the while!

Obney, Hi!  Thanks, I will do my best to carry on the KSP tradition, promise!  :valhappy:  :happy:   

2 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Thanks, I will do my best to carry on the KSP tradition, promise!

JJ, what can you tell us about Early Access? When will we have more info (new trailer, interview, marketing campaign etc.)?

29 minutes ago, Vl3d said:

JJ, what can you tell us about Early Access? When will we have more info (new trailer, interview, marketing campaign etc.)?

I'm sorry, there is very little I can share right now. But please understand... full disclosure... I honestly don't know myself. I have very little to do with marketing, and most of the time I don't know these things until just a few days before they happen.

Edited by Just Jim

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.