Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Just started playing again recently after burning out for a while. Here are some of the things that I've been up to:

QWgNKoa.png

Cloud Runner heading out for a quick spin.

DFT8jcn.png

Airwave I relay satellite.

m2iUAd4.png

Port Illium station, still under construction but it's nearly finished. This is the first time I've used a drone to build something instead of just directly docking modules together with their own RCS. Reduces part count (not that that's too much of a problem for me right now) and it's pretty cool.

o4wNMW9.png

Small, short-range shuttlecraft inspired by the Knight from The Expanse. I've only flown it this once so far but I may get it into more frequent service.

Grjb5Vg.png

YmPEyQB.png

Vikos Cairn Base on Minmus, still in the early stages of development. I have to say, I'm liking those telescopic docking ports.

LYIXzPc.png

Oops...

More 1.6 career pics.

Bob goes out to stretch his legs and reset the Moble Processing Lab.

AUnhvTQ.png

Another agency's hapless pilot makes a run for a remotely guided rescue vehicle (their failures keep us in fuel).

GIlRbJ1.png

Val takes this game's first spin in an aircraft, heading north to pick up some tasty science.

w6nKVrg.png

She stopped off enroute for a quick panic, when she realised that the snacks locker only contained low fat custard creams.

sP41foC.png

Into the blue again, she headed North, scooping up a bit of midair science as she went.

zAULAke.png

Finally she arrived at her destination in the frozen North, and posed for a celebratory snapshot of the end of her trip. She was especially thankful that v1.6 didn't contain any embarrasing sneezing or butt scratching anims.

sSCISGc.png

I'm digging the Mk2 Lander Can's double mode as a crewed rover. The hard part was figuring out the best way to use one. How to get it on the surface? How to get your Kerbals back?

Loving rovers, I started a new game where Kerbals are dominant mission movers, rather than probes.

I put a station around the Mun and then added this, my Munar Explorer.

l3hDJhu.png

With about 2,000 dV, it leaves its station dock, lands and undocks from the transport frame, it's propulsion module.

After it's done with an expedition on the surface, it can reconnect to the transport frame for return of the recovered science to the station.

For now I'm enjoying the lab making more science out of it as I've set science rewards to about 20%. Soon, my first crewed Duna mission and science rewards will drop to 10%. Going to make them Kerbals work for a living.

LllvXXD.png

I just love the environmental mods. Hats off to the developers of EVE, SVE, Scattter and Distant Object Enhancement.  They really make exploring so much more fun.  As someone who spends a fair bit of time outdoors, it is cool to find that similar sense of wonder I get in the outdoors on a screen. I never would have suspected that was possible.

This is a dawn flight from the KSC to the Dessert Airfield.  What a sight! (Apologies for the over indulgence in photos. I just could not pick only one.)

8H7fgqi.png

vi2ORGQ.png

UTQLRUs.png

bhI7VXC.png

7QSD4yS.png

9Aks9Kk.png

Edited by Klapaucius

GvAC7ES.png

S.S. Libra heading to Duna to conduct some orbital surveys prior to further missions.

GgTqQiM.png

lb4s6ke.png

Vikos Cairn base now has a comms tower and a rover (which I've already knocked the antenna off...)

8STBipY.png

yXSj17h.png

S.S. Snowdon wrangling an A-class asteroid on its first mission.

L28wOOU.png

yI2wePj.png

aU4CO3g.png

Moth MkII racing pinnace conducting a Munar scraping manoeuvre on a test run. She flew below 1.5km above the surface and could probably have managed to get closer to the ground had the flyby not been done in the dark.