[1.0.2] NovaPunch 2.09. - May 6th - 1.0 Compatibility Update

Tiberion

Yes, that is the very useful mod it comes from. However, after working with the developer, breaking my install, starting over with just Nova Punch, Chaka Monkey, and Tweakable Everything; the problem has not shown up. The conclusion is that another mod must be the source problem and when I figure out which one I will contact that developer.

• 3 weeks later...
Is this mod dead? :(

When I see people asking if a mod is dead or dying I often recall the words of the great master Yoda......

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is."

Not dead, but not much to do before 1.1.

Oh also I've been in the hospital for three weeks now recovering from a very bad infection and it'll keep me from my desk for a while (sitting is not fun) so you'll have to be patient for now. I shall return. :)

Oh also I've been in the hospital for three weeks now recovering from a very bad infection and it'll keep me from my desk for a while (sitting is not fun) so you'll have to be patient for now. I shall return. :)

Get well Tiberion!

OMG :( I feel so bad for asking :(

Hope you get well ASAP!

• 2 weeks later...
If I might make a request: I'd like this mod available through CKAN. I don't know what goes into writing a CKAN file for it, but it would be greatly appreciated.

It's already in CKAN. If you point CKAN at a 1.0.2 install, or change from the compatable filter to all, you'll find it. It doesn't currently work on 1.0.4 because the heating model changed and the dev hasn't updated the engines, so it seems that there won't be a patch for this version since 1.0.5 is coming out "soon".

• 4 weeks later...
It's already in CKAN. If you point CKAN at a 1.0.2 install, or change from the compatable filter to all, you'll find it. It doesn't currently work on 1.0.4 because the heating model changed and the dev hasn't updated the engines, so it seems that there won't be a patch for this version since 1.0.5 is coming out "soon".

i never actually use any of the NP engines, but the other parts (decouplers, sas, parachutes) all worked for me on .4 and now still fine in .5

I'm still on the mend guys, and also busy in real life life, so I haven't had a chance to mess with Novapunch yet. I didn't even get a chance to participate in the experimental test this time either.

So unfortunately, it'll be a while longer. Sorry :(

Is anybody else getting loads of lag and a spam of "Error: The hull has more than 255 polygons. This is invalid." when you take the M50 engine out of the partlist?

Does anybody know how to fix? Aside from going and directly editing the model. Going to have to remove that part temporarily. Edited by smjjames

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2015 at 2:36 PM, smjjames said:

Is anybody else getting loads of lag and a spam of "Error: The hull has more than 255 polygons. This is invalid." when you take the M50 engine out of the partlist?

Does anybody know how to fix? Aside from going and directly editing the model. Going to have to remove that part temporarily.

The collider is too complex for a convex collider. Short of fixing it in the model I'm not sure anything can be done about it.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys

Kerbalstuff has went offline. There is work ongoing on a new replacement site for it. For now I added some mirror links to the latest version; They're on the front page.

As for work on the mod.. there isn't any right now. Firstly it's wait and see for what will happen in 1.1 and what will have to be redone.

Secondly, Life continues to be interesting. Thankfully my health is good again, but it disrupted things greatly and the end result means I have to look for work again, for the 1st time in a good while. Sadly, making mods for free doesn't pay any rent. :)

We'll see what free time I have once the next update comes around

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.