Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but that breaks the space time continuum. 

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, without it being stolen, without the granter's head exploding or having any other medical issue or reason why they cannot grant my wish, without being teleported anywhere, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment. Please read wish carefully.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the proper instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, without it being stolen, without the granter's head exploding or having any other medical issue or reason why they cannot grant my wish, without the excavator melting, without being teleported anywhere, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment. Please read wish carefully.

@kerbiloidGranted. But they make you too sad and you constanly cry tears and wail , never to feel happy again.

@ILikeModsGranted. But because you said "I wish for this wish" and then added a hope on top. You find from now on you are wishy washy all the time.

I wish that I wasn't compelled to create new things for KSP more than actually playing for fun.

Granted. Now you play the same stock KSP longing for days of undersea adventures, your imagination stagnates, and you become sad and depressed and so do others who enjoy your work

I wish for a little bit of light in my life.

Granted. Here comes the Sun la da dah da, here comes the Sun, it's alright , da doo dah doo do do.

Damn that is hot. :P

I wish for people to check what I just put up on What you did in KSP today. :)

26 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

I wish this sob.pnghad such beard 734343289_FalloutBeard.thumb.png.66c9104.

But green.

It is an old pic, It is past my knees now.

I wish for a Kerbal of me with a long salt and pepper beard. Oh and a green beard version for @kerbiloid. I haven't the heart to corrupt his.

Edited by ColdJ

Granted and granted but neither of you get to see them or have copies. But I must say they looked quite good!

I wish to see a kerbalized dog that is made by Ileanne Bodon that I could use!

36 minutes ago, Dientus said:

Granted and granted but neither of you get to see them or have copies. But I must say they looked quite good!

I wish to see a kerbalized dog that is made by Ileanne Bodon that I could use!

Going to need a link to their work to have a clue on this one. Strike that. Granted, but it is so avant garde that KSP's animation style rejects it immediately.

I wish I knew why Firespitter stops Part Variant from working.

Edited by ColdJ