All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Can't they just add fake dry+wet mass, as if the vessel has additional fuel tanks? I can't see how that would make it inaccurate.
  3. Floor 4770: a sign saying: Floor 4770 183204262024 new page
  4. I haven't seen any thread about Blue Archive... So I'm gonna make it! You can post anything about Blue Archive here, and discuss whatever you like.
  5. @TwoCalories Why not buy the CFA-44 DLC? It has two EMLs and ADMM that can make your campaign very easy. Anyway, you should try Project Wingman, a fan game that is made by the Belkans. I'm playing Blue Archive these days. It's really fun and the story is good.
  6. Theres no real way to do that without messing up the sites themselves, but I think in the options for kerbal konstructs in the difficulty settings theres a option for you to view your last used launch site instead of the ksc, you might like that
  7. Granted. But they got killed by Earth viruses. I wish for a better F-104 in KSP
  8. I'd just like to say that even if dragging the node beyond current dv should be possible, the game should clearly and explicitly inform that THIS MANEUVER EXCEEDS YOUR VESSEL'S DELTA V BUDGET AND PLANNED TRAJECTORY MAY NOT BE ACCURATE.
  9. Floor 4769: A room with a Combine Gunship undergoing repairs. You go to the next floor before the guards notice you.
  10. ERROR: INVALID WISH SPELLING SWITCHING TO WORLD PEACE MODE Everyone on earth dies. The end. I wish for life on mars.
  11. Today
  12. So, i have another question. This Alcubierre Drive (heavy) works very well for me together with "IXS Hull Reactor" - no problem at all. But of course, im interrested in building some custom ships - mainly because this IXS hull is technically fine, but not really a beauty (sorry) Regardless which kind of reactor (an combinations) i use, the drive works not a all. Can somebody give me a hint, which combinaton or reactor is should us for success? Maybe like for example, use the "beam core reactor" with generator x and use this "fuel" (antimatter y) and be shhur, you have this and that connected THX in advance
  13. Anyone know the name of the song playing at 2:35 in this video (which is very cool and that you should watch the entirety of)?
  14. 2 successes - which I hope for the love of Gawrd someone records and uploads to YT at 4k. (specificity intentional)
  15. I typically try to stay as mod free as possible, I’m not against mods, but I try to keep them to a minimum. It’s such a hassle ensuring a particular mod works with game version X.zz.25 Plus the performance cost of running mods, ensuring things like additional UI’s stay cohesive to the stock UI’s and finally if I do feel like installing a particular mod, ensuring it’s compatible with other mods I may have. While this may be great for you, and that’s awesome! A sandbox game should have endless replay ability. While we do have sandbox modes for such things, I really enjoy a sandbox game with progression. This severely lacks progression replay ability in its current format. There’s really only a single direct path to progress the tech tree and that severely limits ones desire to do it multiple times. Ive ran dozens and dozens of KSP1 campaign runs, there’s many different ways you can approach it and progress. I’m on my 4th full KSP2 run currently and it’s getting old fast.
  16. @CobaltWolf are you planning on making custom IVa's for the X-15 cockpits or are you just sticking with the Mk1? If I recall correctly your one of the modders that hates making IVA's(if I recall correctly all modders hate making IVA's). Anyway I had the Idea of patching in the one IVA from @Well's Blue Steel mod, they go together pretty well i think, just need to figure out how to raise the iva a bit, and having a patch in Bluedog_DB_Extras would be nice for users of both mods if anyone wants it want it. there's even two-seat one for when that part is done. @PART[bluedog_X15_Cockpit] { @INTERNAL { @name = blue_steel_cockpit_s0_interior } } Also can anyone tell me how to reposition the IVA?
  17. Thanks again @ralanboyle and everyone else for the tips. I came up with an improved version of my sea plane:
  18. https://t.me/fotozak/6548 A helicopter refueling while carrying an external load...
  19. IMO, being able to land ANYWHERE on the homeworld safely instead of back at the KSC would've gone against the spirit of this mod's focus on reusable spaceplanes by making these missions little different from the stock game missions, where a traditional rocket design would've likewise sufficed, with a command pod that would've been designed to be jettisoned and land back into the water or on the surface without any form of guidance. It was for these reasons why I opted to modify those missions, plus the interplanetary missions, with objectives to land the command vehicle back at the KSC safe and sound, either as a spaceplane or as a SpaceX-styled tailsitting lander.
  20. <rolls a charisma saving throw> <rolls a nat 1> i have been summoned? I summon @GalaxiesFinestToday as next? 154704262024
  21. Check oit the latest dev update. We're getting 0 dV manuever planning soon.
  22. I haven't played through them multiple times nor do I have plans to. I very rarely replay past games as I almost always have new ones on the backlog that I could play instead. I don't see why replayability is a concern though. Even with what we have now, there's over 100 hours of content finishing the missions they provided if you don't rush it and we know there are plans to continue adding missions. By the time they are done there will be hundreds of hours of content and little reason why I would want to go back and do it all again. It's perfectly fine to me to be "done" with a game in that regard. I think there's plenty more to the game that will make for good entertainment anyway that doesn't require replaying from scratch at least through to the end of EA. There's plenty of time to consider changes if they end up being needed, but I'm not worried.
  1. Load more activity