[1.12.5] Bluedog Design Bureau - Stockalike Saturn, Apollo, and more! (v1.13.0 "Забытый" 13/Aug/2023)

CobaltWolf

20 minutes ago, Sgt.Shutesie said:

I might try streaming to entertain and break the mod. That is if you guy will be able to stand my horribly high pitched kid voice.

If you Skype in we could both play I think. :P

Great news, everyone! I finally managed to wrangle in this stupid engine, which means it's time for the pre-release or whatever. Download it here from Github, make sure you download the zip and not the source code. I managed to screw that up.

Also, we need a name for this update. Any suggestions? I was thinking of 'Ancestors' or something, since the update focused on early rockets and probes.

Edited by CobaltWolf

4 hours ago, Sgt.Shutesie said:

I wouldn't count on it until after 6, because I use my dad's computer and I asked him for permission to get OBS and he said to wait, so after 6 at best.

That's always a pain. I know the struggle all too well. :)

I'd like to start streaming in perhaps 30 minutes or so. Message me on steam once you'd like to start and I'll host you on my channel while I eat dinner or something so people aren't watching a blank screen. I might play around with Gemini stuff for a bit. After that I'd like to just play the game, perhaps play career a bit or just launch random things.

EDIT: Stream is now live.

Edited by CobaltWolf

v0.10 Älter!  has been released! Download from Github or Spacedock!

iz79xt2.png

Spoiler

0.10(Älter!)
-Added Hullcam support to camera parts, courtesy of Jso
-Added Juno/Jupiter rocket parts
-Added Diamant rocket parts
-Added a number of small early probe parts
-Added Castor 120 and 30, for making Athena / Carrack
-Added a number of upper stage solid boosters
-All upper stage solids can be shut down and restarted, to make them more useful
-Added new sepratrons based on PDCWolf's Perfectron series
-Added two new engines based on the Titan first stage
-Redid many of the textures, again. Parts should generally look higher res than they actually are
-Rearranged the tech nodes of many parts, to give a more steady progression
-Structural adapters no longer have fuel tank ends
-Fairing bases now look more like fairing bases, and not short fuel tanks
-Split Redstone tank into two separate parts
-Converted the Agena SPS to run on LFO
-Rescaled Agena to a more accurate 0.9375m
-Added a new BDB flag
-Probably many more things I've forgotten

Edited by CobaltWolf

Also, good job getting to this release!

I still haven't played with the new parts, but I will after I finish the next update for my mod and create a gallery of both. I will go on record and say that the Daleth-II multipart fairing-tank-engine upper stage is one of, if not, my favorite. Like ever.

3 hours ago, akron said:

Also, good job getting to this release!

I still haven't played with the new parts, but I will after I finish the next update for my mod and create a gallery of both. I will go on record and say that the Daleth-II multipart fairing-tank-engine upper stage is one of, if not, my favorite. Like ever.

I think I already spotted a couple things I missed but ah well. Perhaps a small hotfix next week. :) Anyways, since @Beale appears to be getting near the end of the Big G work, I decided to start UV unwrapping the Malhena parts.

WcXfiuk.png