Thread to complain bout stuff

Spacetraindriver

3 hours ago, razark said:

My arm and shoulder have been hurting since Monday evening.

I was barely getting any sleep, so I went to the ER Wednesday night.

They were very helpful.  They told me my shoulder and arm hurt, and I have high blood pressure.

I could have told you that for half the price.

21 hours ago, razark said:

They were very helpful.  They told me my shoulder and arm hurt, and I have high blood pressure.

Would that be your left arm and shoulder?  Did those fine folks in the ER check your troponin levels?

26 minutes ago, LordFerret said:

Would that be your left arm and shoulder?  Did those fine folks in the ER check your troponin levels?

Right side.

I don't know what all they checked, but they did check blood, took an x-ray, and ran an EKG.  I don't know enough about it to know what to ask them, though.

On 2/22/2019 at 11:12 AM, Barzon Kerman said:

A complaint:

Why the heck are SpaceX launches always so late at night!?!?

Because it's cheaper to launch without having to pay NASA extra for sunlight...

22 hours ago, razark said:

I hope you're feeling better... even after they send you the bill...

On 2/23/2019 at 9:11 AM, DarkOwl57 said:

So this is fun... I'm sick. 102.8º fever with a max of 103.2 yesterday. I'm pretty much constantly freezing cold unless I cover up in a blanket when I get burning hot. 

I hope you're feeling better...

15 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

I hope you're feeling better...

A lot better- back to normal even. However, I did learn that popcorn causes minor respiratory issues including what my running friends call "Smokers Cough." Feeling a lot better though- down to the mid 99's this morning- but we decided to skip out on church and lunch at Grandma's. 

2 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

A lot better- back to normal even. However, I did learn that popcorn causes minor respiratory issues including what my running friends call "Smokers Cough." Feeling a lot better though- down to the mid 99's this morning- but we decided to skip out on church and lunch at Grandma's.

I've almost given up coffee. I am down to 1 cup a day (down from about 7). I cannot imagine having to give up popcorn, too...

Glad you're feeling better.

Just now, adsii1970 said:

I cannot imagine having to give up popcorn, too...

Glad you're feeling better.

I think it was just sickness- a hit from the inhaler helped a bit (One of the few times I'm happy to have asthma).

And thanks. I was just a bit delirious when I had that fever so I'm glad to be back to normal

24 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

i have no idea how to play Europa Universalis and I've watched over 5 hours of tutorials, and I've learned little to none :mad:

i just want to play the game, why is it so difficult?

5 hours? pffft. I've been playing Eve Online for 8 months and still have no idea what I'm doing. 

2 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

P͢hot̵ogra҉ph͘y͘ - ͢Le͢sso͝n͟ ̷3:̛
Ca̡merá.̨ U͘se҉ j́u̸s̴t p͟ho̸n̴e you̡r m͞eh̛.

Photography - Lesson 3.5:

Please orient your phone for portrait and landscape mode accordingly to what you're shooting. No, Susan, this means you're not supposed to hold it upright unless you're taking an actual portrait or shooting a tall object.

4 hours ago, Delay said:

Photography - Lesson 1:
Always take spare batteries with you!

Photography - Lesson 0 :

Always take a camera with you.

Photography - Lesson -1 :

Always have a working eye.

I just got notice that on the next holidays the block where I live will be out for power for maintenance on the public power lines. "Sweet".

Not only I will have one less day to work on my projects, as my Real Life duties will have to be crunched on the remaining time of that holidays. The good thing on living where I live is that a lot of things keep working on holidays. The bad thing is that all them are on the same block. :mad:

But to add offense to the injury :P I live on the 13th floor of my (old) condo. So I have 13 flights of stairs to go up every time I decide to go out. So now Im deciding if I get bored to death inside my home, or if I get a heart attack to death on going back if I decide to go out.

Vacuuns, Laundry Machine, MicroWaves, even the oven lighters. All useless. I need to check my stock of candles and matches. :P