Real Life "Kerbalisms"

Lisias

8 hours ago, Lisias said:

The OSI Silver Fox.

This thing reach 155MPH (~250 KM/h) using a 1.0 litre 4 cylinder engine. Not bad!

c7f9af5f2fef95502efab24659ac8473.jpg

902b5439087ac498e5daedb91a3f2585.jpg

55f783a8432f7493635df7fb6800fd21.jpg

Source: https://www.carthrottle.com/post/a2m6lrj/

wonder if they chose the Silver Fox name as a tribute to Piero Taruffi who designed and drove a twin-boom car that achieved about 130 MPH using a 500CC  Gilera motorcycle engine?

https://www.uniquecarsandparts.com/race_drivers_piero_taruffi.htm

http://www.gregwapling.com/hotrod/land-speed-racing-history/land-speed-racing-tarf-gilera.html

Edited by benzman

I don't know who was flying this one, neither what he was doing. It's not important right now.

YLkPzHa.jpg

But, damn, hitting a road sign while flying is, definitively, something that would make Jebediah Kerman proud as hell!!

"If we's flying any lower, why, we'd need sleigh bells on this thing"

14 hours ago, Lisias said:

I don't know who was flying this one, neither what he was doing. It's not important right now.

YLkPzHa.jpg

But, damn, hitting a road sign while flying is, definitively, something that would make Jebediah Kerman proud as hell!!

"If we's flying any lower, why, we'd need sleigh bells on this thing"

I'm napping the ground!

You're napping the ground!

Everyone's napping the ground!

(to prevent any misunderstandings, this is several years old)

Edit: @Lisias your incident is just as much in the clear - it's from August 2020. Because I recognize the blurred TSN logo, here's your original video

Spoiler

2 hours ago, DDE said:

Edit: @Lisias your incident is just as much in the clear - it's from August 2020. Because I recognize the blurred TSN logo, here's your original video

There was issues on another thread about posting non-english contents on a English-forum - so, since I don't understand any of the languages around the Black Sea, I choose to err to the safe side! :)

(thanks for the link, I'm trying to find my way on that one. This was, indeed, one of the best aviation pictures I ever saw - boy, this is flying!!)

Edited by Lisias
rewording.

14 hours ago, Lisias said:

(thanks for the link, I'm trying to find my way on that one. This was, indeed, one of the best aviation pictures I ever saw - boy, this is flying!!)

Now this is pod racing.

Because everybody can go Full Kerbal, even in our homes! :sticktongue:

All we need is one of these on the chair, and we can go on the Jeb way with a full Look and Feel experience!

(dynamite not included)