KSP2 Hype Train Thread

18 hours ago, Volcomlancer said:

Way to optimistic, but a pc release on july 4th would be perfect lol nothing like lighting some fireworks on the 4th;) (sorry jeb).  Then console q4 to work out the any big kinks before they onboard those

July 4th means nothing to the rest of the world. I could say November 11th for that matter.

Edited by The Aziz

11 minutes ago, PlutoISaPlanet said:

Theory Time

Why would we be shown Jool, the body (besides the sun) which has the most gravity in the system, and Eeloo, which is the most far out object orbiting the sun.

INTERSTELLAR TRAVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's already confirmed , what's the theory here ?

On 2/11/2022 at 8:05 PM, PlutoISaPlanet said:
On 2/11/2022 at 7:07 PM, gussi111 said:

That's an optimistic look at the situation, when you look at it from a pessimistic side..

Some thing's just don't have to be said

Realism: It could be either. Pessimism and optimism are stupid.

25 minutes ago, mmamh2008 said:

It's already confirmed , what's the theory here ?

Probably that the next feature video will be about the mechanics facilitating interstellar travel. It would probably cover long-duration burns, the new trajectory plotter, balance decisions on where to put the star systems, some of the technology that will be required for interstellar travel, and maybe some hints to in-game secrets. I still think it will be about either multiplayer or colonies. 

This Friday might have a Sho and Tell, but if there is none, we will have to wait two more weeks. So far, the average time between releases of new information is a little over a month (since September or somewhere close), so this Friday is probably going to have something. 

1 hour ago, EngineeringWaffle said:

Anyone think there might be an announcement at PAX east? The schedule for the event is still not available, so I'm hoping the KSP team will be on there somewhere.

The original teaser trailer came out at a PAX event - so all hope is not lost for such... although it was in a September event.

My anticipation is that we are still due a development video with an Arecibo-like message to complete the two partials we've already received.  I'm hoping the next message part completes the whole message.  If it is again a partial, then I estimate another 6 months before the final reveal, coupled with a public announcement in and around the time of the completed message.  However, if this next Arecibo message 'completes' the reveal... maybe release is two months after that?

(Pure guesswork on my part).

32 minutes ago, Thundy said:

That's what I wanted , Something about efficiency...

Edit : Efficiency ? aaah , It's just about resources , nothing for me :(

Edited by mmamh2008