KSP 2 Streams?

TheBlackJackal

12 hours ago, TheBlackJackal said:

Does anyone here stream KSP 2? I know the content may be dry for most people, but there are those of us who enjoy a good rocket launch!

Twitch has some, but in general streams are hard to find. I think it's because the game isn't really that playable/enjoyable yet. 

Edited by Ferio

5 hours ago, Scarecrow71 said:

I would expect that streams for KSP2 become a thing with the first major release (Science).  I would also expect to see a lot of streams once MP drops.

Well, it depends on the quality of these innovations.

23 hours ago, TheBlackJackal said:

Does anyone here stream KSP 2? I know the content may be dry for most people, but there are those of us who enjoy a good rocket launch!

I have a channel here:

Socraticat - YouTube

I'm more into editing my game play and taking requests. I'm currently recording around Laythe.

"Kerman Von Braun" (aka @FlazeTheDragon) has a channel as well, and I know he streams, because I've watched it:

Kerman von Braun - YouTube

Edited by Socraticat
Linkage

2 hours ago, Socraticat said:

I have a channel here:

Socraticat - YouTube

I'm more into editing my game play and taking requests. I'm currently recording around Laythe.

"Kerman Von Braun" (aka @FlazeTheDragon) has a channel as well, and I know he streams, because I've watched it:

Kerman von Braun - YouTube

Nice!

I should mention that I also have a YouTube channel where I upload videos of stuff I've done (which people can find at Scarecrow71- YouTube channel), as well as recordings of the AMA and my lousy guitar playing.

Not sure if I'm good enough to take requests for doing stufff...but what the heck.  If there is something people want to see I could give it a shot.

As I was recording today, I realized that it's probably not too difficult for me to set up a stream. 

I put on infinite propellant and went cruising around Laythe in a little SSTO. I kept thinking that would be the perfect opportunity to let people guide the search for... I dunno, something amazing?

There were a few streams when it first dropped but they all ended with people raging at how unplayable and broken the game is.

Interestingly, it seems that the KSP2 launch even killed all the KSP1 streams for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.