KSP2 Release Notes - Update v0.2.2.0

2 minutes ago, PDCWolf said:

And I'll take a wild guess you're not allowed to say how or when that feedback and those reports will get reflected in future changes to the game... right?

We just don’t know lol

We are as much clueless than anyone else

Edited by Spicat

2 minutes ago, Spicat said:

We just don’t know lol

We are as much clueless than anyone else

Just so we're clear, not blaming anything on you guys, but I wanna know if "handling bug reports" indicates they might one day be fixed, or if really that post and the op are asking people to submit stuff to a black hole to never get anything back.

I know people upstairs don't wanna say a thing to us yet but... asking for feedback might make certain people think... stuff.

Thanks for your work despite all those sad news. I hope you're doing fine and i wish you all the best for the future.

PS: I would be very grateful, if you also remove the launcher from KSP 1.

Or even better, Intercept is going independent of any production label and is just taking the thing on their own.

Maybe the team got laid off because they were fed up with TakeTwo and PD being mad that it took time to make such a complex game?

11 minutes ago, PDCWolf said:

And I'll take a wild guess you're not allowed to say how or when that feedback and those reports will get reflected in future changes to the game... right?

i dont know any more than everyone else, the bug reports forum has always been 'just' a community effort. just putting it out there, incase a mayor bug is found that they could maybe still do a hotfix for or something. purely hypothetical ofcourse; if we're real there's probably not much use in reporting bugs anymore. but if people for whatever reason still want to, now they know they wont get stuck in the waiting room forever atleast

2 minutes ago, Ashiepoppy said:

It very much is, people have been saying that they'll probably throw a bugfix or so and call it a day.

I hope dearly that the game survives. KSP is my fav game ever and I desperately want #2 to succeed. I enjoyed #2 so far, even with the bugs. 

57 minutes ago, ShadowZone said:

Meanwhile there appears to be an embargo for YouTube creators :D

GPzt-KHXoAAt4lK?format=jpg&name=medium

I've never seen "Content Still Encrypted" before, download is working for me! They must really not want you to have it haha :P

Was definitely hoping for alot more than a bunch of hot fixes. What happened to all of that work after the "For Science" update? Did they really not manage to get anything else done with 70 employees for half a year?

Oh well, here it comes.

First one is the last patch. No further comment, no "known issues", PD Launcher is gone.

Second and last will be the farewell corporate trash language ridden letter from either Nate or IG themselves both here and on Twitter/X apologizing for not having been able to meet player expectations blah blah blah.

It's been real.

Back in 2019 the cinematic trailer came out of nowhere, ironically just like this patch. I have never been this much excited about a videogame. Everytime a delay was announced I really didn't mind. I would tell myself that time would only make the game better and better. I would watch the cinematic trailer on loop. Now I can't even get myself to watch it for one last time. A few days ago during the Summer Game Fest one of the announced games's trailer also used Outro as it's song and it felt so... bitter.

It might have been the only piece of media for which I held any excitement or hope ever since I can remember.

Thanks for at least trying. 

See you all around. (modding KSP1 to the brim to fill the void, that is...)

Edited by MARL_Mk1

Can someone go poke whoever is keeping the PD website alive to add the download link for new version?  I might be the only person who didn't buy it on Steam, but gosh darnint :D

36 minutes ago, PDCWolf said:

Of course not, actual communication appears to be forbidden here. God only knows why though, I mean it's very disrespectful to treat your customers in this manner if I'm being honest.

Updated credits.. removed private division launcher..

So I guess this is it?  The last update for KSP2.  This hurts my soul. RIP to what could have been the greatest video game ever, for me anyway.  

2 minutes ago, foonix said:

Can someone go poke whoever is keeping the PD website alive to add the download link for new version?  I might be the only person who didn't buy it on Steam, but gosh darnint :D

they're working on it
 image.png.e286ccd32f71c5e79e83f68d26347209.png

1 minute ago, HammerTyme said:

Updated credits.. removed private division launcher..

So I guess this is it?  The last update for KSP2.  This hurts my soul. RIP to what could have been the greatest video game ever, for me anyway.  

Not just you, but in general. The whole notion Kerbal Space Program could have been another Minecraft isn't incorrect, it could have been.

1 minute ago, Infinite Aerospace said:

Of course not, actual communication appears to be forbidden here. God only knows why though, I mean it's very disrespectful to treat your customers in this manner if I'm being honest.

Just to make it clear: PDCWolf directed this question at a community member. Me and the other bug hunters are in no way officially associated with T2, PD or IG. We cant tell you anything because we simply dont know anything either, same as the content creators and other outside people with active roles in the community.