Really Really Really Tall Building

The Jedi Master

2 hours ago, AlamoVampire said:

Floor 4768: 7-G

Floor 4769: A room with a Combine Gunship undergoing repairs. You go to the next floor before the guards notice you.

Floor 4773: A museum cataloging all three Number Wars, including ones that didn't last long since there were already ones that were ongoing. Museum staff rush to update the Third Number War exhibit with new artifacts.

Floor 4785: A very large warehouse, with many rooms, and a sign that says "BA's Warehouse." You enter the doors.

Inside, you pass many rooms, such as an art room, an aircraft hangar, a kitchen, and a gaming room.

You finally come across a room with wargaming miniatures and boxes everywhere, with so many boxes stacked up and organized in such a way that it becomes a maze. You enter the maze, and in the center, you meet me. "Hey there! I can't believe that you managed to find me! I'm working on an army right now. Want to see?"

I point towards a set of tables in front of me, and you see a 1:100 scale replica of the United States Army, complete with tanks, helicopters, infantry fighting vehicles, artillery, and other types of vehicles that the US Army uses, along with 3 squadrons of CAS planes and enough infantry to add up to 1.4 million troops on the tables. Nearby is a Separatist Droid Army from Star Wars, a 1:100 scale Russian army, and an Imperial Guard army, among other things.

After seeing all of these miniatures, you tell me that you are impressed by this and then tell me to get some sleep. I oblige, and fall asleep on the spot. You decide to leave the warehouse and move on.