Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

4 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. You have a crystal star.

I wish the free account I have allowed > 2 GB/month.

Granted. your free account is over 2 exabites, but it completely bogs down the planetary network and is therefore worthless.z

I wish people put more easter eggs on their modded planets.

31 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. You have a deer sled and a big bag of beans.

I wish moose were elks.

Granted, but every single animal shifted by one, so moose are indeed elks, but somehow, every single ant in the anthill 30 feet away from you turns into an elephant, resulting in kraken attacks that were unheard of.

I wish for a...hmm.. an inert cupcake

Granted.  All prepositions, in all languages, are now on the right side of all sentences.  This makes most languages unusable, and all of them incomprehensible.  Nice job; you've effectively destroyed communications on Earth.

I wish to have an eidetic memory, but only for the purposes of recalling specific passages from any of William Shakespeare's works.

15 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. You have gotten the "eidetic" memory but only to realise that it's named so for its real owner, Eidolon, the Third of the Serpent Riders.

Reveal hidden contents

Eidolon_Hexen2.png

I wish to play Witch Haven I & II again.

Granted, but those two games has every single one of its levels flooded with at least 10km of witches

I wish for a.. well I guess a.. hmm.. ah! I wish for an SSTO that can get to orbit around any body!

27 minutes ago, Nazalassa said:

Granted, it's easy for any intelligent soup, but not for humans. You didn't specified to who it needs to be easy.

I wish for a never-sliding lander.

Granted, but the lander is bigger than the object it is designed to land on, so the object slides on the lander instead of the other way around!

I wish for.. uhm... sentient soup

Just now, JcoolTheShipbuilder said:

Granted, but the lander is bigger than the object it is designed to land on, so the object slides on the lander instead of the other way around!

Haha

Just now, JcoolTheShipbuilder said:

I wish for.. uhm... sentient soup

@Souptime we need you

I wish for a working vent