Science fiction authors of the KSP forums, UNITE!

Spaceception

So I'm currently writing WIP science fiction novels (Links in my sig), and I know some of you guys are too,

Spoiler

@The Raging Sandwich is writing a couple, like Outpost:

And fly higher

@NSEP is writing 'Time Explorers'

@LordOfMinecraft99 Is writing 'The Asteroid rebellion'

https://www.wattpad.com/321005810-the-asteriod-rebellion-intro

@Ehco Corrallo Is writing 'A Book About People Who Want To Be Astronauts'

@electricpants Is writing 'Rogue'

@KAL 9000 Is writing 'Dying of the light'

@5thHorseman Is writing 'Too good to be true'

http://pulpaudio.com/lcl/Book01/Chapter01.xhtml

@FishInferno Is writing a short story, which you can find the the next page of this thread

@NorthernDevo Is writing a science fiction novel, but it's inappropriate for the forums, so they can't link it here.

@PChiles Is writing a couple novels, 'Perigee' and 'Farside'

http://www.baen.com/catalog/category/view/s/patrick-chiles/id/4778/

@Bill Phil Is writing a short story, which you can find on the next page.

So what scifi do you guys write? Post here, and we can get something of an archive going maybe, like the fan works library :)

Edited by Spaceception
More authors!

1 hour ago, The Raging Sandwich said:

What is it? Can you put a link here?

The Saga of Emiko station? Only the most awesome classical scifi story on the entire forum!

Edited by Andem

I've been doing Kerbal Future and Warped StarsKF is more general sci-fi, while WS is definitely a kerbal thing. The Change was kinda sci-fi, but it's pretty short. Links to those in my sig.

I also wrote a bunch of stuff for the Limit Theory Fan Contest, which is a fanart contest for a game which doesn't exist yet. So that's a thing. Here're those:
Retaliation
Origiins
Cycles
Expansion

I'm particularly proud of Cycles.

Edited by 0111narwhalz

7 hours ago, Andem said:

The Saga of Emiko station? Only the most awesome classical scifi story on the entire forum!

12 hours ago, LordOfMinecraft99 said:

Are you talking about @Just Jim?

5 hours ago, Spaceception said:

No, he's awesome, but I'm talking about independent scifi, not KSP fanfics.

Wow, thank for the shout outs!  I'm honored!  :)

As far as non-KSP writings, I have to admit, I have't done much of anything. But I have the writing bug really bad now, and I've playing around with a couple ideas. If and when Emiko Station is finished, I may take a crack at a sci-fi and/or horror novel. 

1 hour ago, Just Jim said:

As far as non-KSP writings, I have to admit, I have't done much of anything. But I have the writing bug really bad now, and I've playing around with a couple ideas. If and when Emiko Station is finished, I may take a crack at a sci-fi and/or horror novel. 

I've been listening to Peter Schilling a lot recently and I think this song could be a good starter for a plot.

On 9 oktober 2016 at 4:23 AM, The Raging Sandwich said:

So far in the Lounge, I've seen how @NSEP and @Ehco Corrallo are writing some pretty interesting things.

Altough i write some sci-fi stories, most of them are more on the "science" side. And wich story do you mean actually?

Thanks for mentioning me.

I am currently thinking of a story called "time travellers" wich is about 3 people doing scientific research in different time periods and alternative history timelines.

Edited by NSEP

2 hours ago, The Raging Sandwich said:

You had a thread in the Lounge titled "I'm going to write a story, just to see if I can do it," or something along the lines of that.

Oh yes, now i get it. That thread was an announcment that i was getting into writing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.