Ask the Mods questions about the Forums!

Dman979

20 minutes ago, VoidSquid said:

I'm curious, a question please, if I may: How do you select the "Threads of the month"?

Can ordinary users like me make suggestions? If so: where, how? Or what are your criteria?

You can suggest threads by using the Report Post button, and letting us know that you'd like to nominate for TOTM.

@VoidSquid We select them from things we find ourselves or from nominations from other users. Everyone is welcome to nominate a thread for Thread of the Month. If you see some great content, please feel free to report the OP with a comment that you would like to nominate it for thread of the month :)

EDIT: Geoninjad! 

Edited by Deddly

6 minutes ago, Commodore_32 said:

Where did you saw that and what context was it talking about?

I Founded it from someone's accounts,like,for example:

Spoiler

Dr. Kerbal:

unknown.png

Kerminator1000:

unknown.png

Me.

unknown.png

Neil Kermstrong:

unknown.png

Voidsquid:

unknown.png

you can actually find it on everywhere,just click on someone elses profile,and find that small text on the activity section(or in the profile main page.

10 minutes ago, Commodore_32 said:

what context was it talking about?

the context was about which threads the user has followed.

Nobody is in trouble but some posts have been removed. If you have a question about your own or a specific post or person, you are welcome to report it or send a moderator a PM. But discussing it in the public threads tends to invite disputes from uninvolved parties and sometimes hard feelings, so it's better to use this thread for more general questions. 

On 3/18/2020 at 1:20 PM, Dman979 said:

I am on these forums for the community. Without the connections I've made over the years, I would have certainly drifted off by now, so thank you all for making this a fun place to be.

I drifted for a while, but have since returned, it is also nice to hear that you guys are hear for us.

On 3/18/2020 at 1:20 PM, Dman979 said:

I am on these forums for the community. Without the connections I've made over the years, I would have certainly drifted off by now, so thank you all for making this a fun place to be.

Lmao

On 3/16/2020 at 3:36 PM, Vanamonde said:

Yes. 

There is never too many

Is off-topic comments en masse bannable?

17 minutes ago, Mikenike said:

Is off-topic comments en masse bannable?

To answer you concisely, NO. Most off topic posts are not enough to get someone banned. The more you post these things, the more we pay attention to your future posts.

1 hour ago, Delay said:

The notifications are green now. Personally I don't like that a lot, or maybe I'm just used to red. Green just doesn't fit on a blue background in my eyes.
Might it be possible to look into that?

Red now :)

38 minutes ago, tater said:

Is there any control over the look of the forum at the server or client level?

It really is terrible.

ManeTI is still tweaking it