Where do I go to brag about my 5th dot?

Pthigrivi

2 hours ago, 5thHorseman said:

Sorry the automated back massager in the 5-dotter room is noisy and I couldn't hear you.

/me kicks down the door, unplugs the massager and runs away.

hihi

45 minutes ago, qzgy said:

Thought it was post count, not rep. 

Actually I've no clue. I kinda guessed based on how @Pthigrivi had 1501 rep when he made this thread. Seemed an oddly even number. Well, 1500 seems oddly even. Which would make 1501 even oddly evener if it wasn't so odd.

I have enough of each that I can't tell or remember :D

Edited by 5thHorseman

I think it is rep? I thought it would happen when I crossed 1000 or 1500 posts but I only just noticed it. 

6 hours ago, Shpaget said:

Are you saying that we, the lowly four point plebs, are not awesome?

Of course you’re awesome! Just, know, not as awesome. Awesome in a different, lesser way. 

...mostly in that you spent your time focusing at work and enjoying quality time with loved ones and fishing and surfing and doing all those things other people do while we were arguing about whether Mech Jeb is cheating and whether a Barn is an appropriate rocket assembly venue in a game where little green cartoon men go to space kind-of-way. 

Edited by Pthigrivi

26 minutes ago, Pthigrivi said:

I think it is rep? I thought it would happen when I crossed 1000 or 1500 posts but I only just noticed it. 

I would say that @qzgy is right about it. If I remember correctly, the four dots appeared on my profil once I reached more than 500 posts.

2 hours ago, XB-70A said:

I would say that @qzgy is right about it. If I remember correctly, the four dots appeared on my profil once I reached more than 500 posts.

Oohh.. maybe? I do have 1600 posts. Maybe its been a hundred posts since I checked? Damn I spend a lot of time on this board. 

16 minutes ago, Pthigrivi said:

Oohh.. maybe? I do have 1600 posts. Maybe its been a hundred posts since I checked? Damn I spend a lot of time on this board. 

Remember that that's non-Lounge posts.  You probably have considerably more.  I wish we could see how many Lounge posts we have.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.