Hello and Welcome!

Moach

I have been playing KSP for four months and I have to ask how in the hell can I get to the mun. I have a craft capable of making it there, sadly not back though what is the best AoA for an insertion into the mun?

Congrats Lo Var and Cat in Space on multi year anniversary’s, guys.

Hello @Mikenike and welcome to the forum!

Getting to the Mun (and back) is the first major mission of almost every KSP player.

There are a number of tutorials available in the Tutorials subsection of the forum including several on how to get to the Mun.

You will also find tutorials available on the KSP Wiki.

If video tutorials are more your thing, there should be some available on youtube.

Happy landings!

Hi all,

I am quite new to the forum and relatively new to KSP. I discovered the game in V1.5 and started my serious career mode tour of duty about 6 to 8 weeks ago in the unmodded stock game in V1.6. I grinded my way through the early game using some of the really valuable YouTube tutorials and am currently running my first Duna orbiter mission to fulfill the "Explore Duna" contract. Before heading to Duna I have put Science Lab stations in the orbits of Mun and Minmus to generate a constant flow of science points, especially during the time warped Duna transfer this really paid off. :)

I am really hooked to the game at the moment, investing lots of hours. :)

Happy to be here and to explore more valuable content for my Shmauck Space Program. 

Greetings!

Edited by Shmauck
Mentioned V1.6

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

I registered my account yesterday after two years of lurking while playing KSP. 
I learned a lot this way. I love especially the challenges (Jool5!), they are very inspiring. 

I highly apprecreate the community.

Greetings

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! 

I’ve been playing KSP for just over a month on PS4. While I’m not great at the game, I really do enjoy it, and I’ve slowly worked my way through the main missions around Kerbin.

I am now about to attempt interplanetary missions, and I fear they may be beyond my ability! So I signed up here, as I will probably need all the help I can get!