Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted.  One bottle of Pepto-Bismol, just for you.

I wish more people would wish for stuff I know nothing about so I have to go look it up.  Like bismuth.  That was interesting!

And look!  A new page!

Edited by Scarecrow71

On 4/10/2012 at 12:19 PM, vexx32 said:

Be careful what you wish for...

Basically, in your post, you grant the wish of the user who posted before you... but you corrupt it, so that the outcome is undesirable. Make it creative!

Then, just make a random wish. There aren't many rules, but there needs must be some:

1. Do not make wishes that are designed to be difficult to corrupt. (e.g., 'I wish for this, but not for this, this and this to happen.')
  2. No double-posting, and no exceptions.
  3. Do not derail the thread by continual posting of irrelevant material and/or repeated and refined/similar wishes.
  4. a) Only one wish per post is permitted, and it must not have extra conditions or additional events not implied in the initial phrasing. (e.g., you cannot say "I wish I had a cake that can't explode on me.", but you can say "I wish I had an inert cake.")
    B) If this rule is overlooked, the conditions applied by additional wording in the wish should be ignored.
  5. Do not make wishes that would overrule moderation decision on the forum, e.g., "I wish [user] hadn't been banned", "I wish my thread hadn't been moved", etc. If you have a gripe, take it up with the moderation team directly.

As an example:

Person 1: 'I wish I was a fish.'

Person 2: 'Granted, but you are in the process of being battered and cooked.'

Alright?

I'll begin.

I wish the world was a hamster.

Granted. But you violated the rules so no. 

I wish for a shorter rule. 

2 hours ago, Abel Military Services said:

Granted. But you violated the rules so no. 

I wish for a shorter rule. 

could've sworn I read it, didn't see anything about wishing for wishes. Guess I missed that.

46 minutes ago, Ryaja said:

Granted, the rule is now says do not detail the thread instead of that and all that other stuff.

I wish to have a functional robot for school 

Granted, except you have to use it only in the hallways and not in the classroom.
I wish that money was never a thing in society

Edited by thepres1s_Stuff
decided to change my wish.

Granted. Instead of money you pay for things with bad dad jokes, but if you fail to make the seller laugh with said bad dad joke you forfeit all items you own to the seller, cannot make your purchase and are banished to the place where all you ever hear are unfunny bad dad jokes.

i wish division by 0 was a thing.

Granted. However, this starts a campaign of wanton terror by the zombified Stan Lee across the planet. As his zombie army grows, the hoards of undead come knocking, pounding, upon your chamber door.

I wish for the zombie plague to be wiped away from this world.

Edited by Exploro

@kerbiloid lol i typed oxygen how im used to saying it, no worries, after i give you those descriptions written in Sanskrit I will rewish my wish properly!

wish for 3 new atoms of nitrogen to be added to the atmosphere but for 3,000,000,000,000 atoms of oxygen to be removed from the atmosphere.

there we go! Rewished correctly!