All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. But movies has an timeline of 2 hours, so story need to be short and therefor simple. Having two grey factions is great in and multi seasons tv series or an +100 hour video game, not in an 2 hour movie. Heard lot of calls for simpler enemies. Now if you can do this if the villain motive understandable like the ship AI in Wall-E. And it was correct, returning to earth would be an hundreds of year process, humans could not survive on earth yet. The villain part was trying to keep status quo at all cost.
  3. *Cough cough* angle of incidence. As in the angle the fuselage meets the wing, vs angle of attack which is the angle the relative wind meets the wing. I know you meant the correct thing
  4. Legendary hockey play-byplay announcer Bob Cole has died at age 90 Bob Cole, the play-by-play voice of countless NHL games, dies at 90 | CBC News
  5. I think it has more to do with it being an adventure story, than sci-fi or fantasy or whatnot. In an adventure story, you want ADVENTURE, not politics and subterfuge and layered characters. "These guys are bad and we're fighting them because we're good" is the quickest way from title screen to action.
  6. They pretty much have to. The parts are likely stored internally in a database and to correlate the tables together the most efficient way is with an id number.
  7. Me too, runs fine-ish for everything but ram
  8. Have you ever looked at MKS? ...Kolonisation Congratulations on your achievements and all the enjoyment and entertainment you gained from KSP!!
  9. But did we? Cause those clouds A. We haven’t seen and B. Those clouds are AWESOME
  10. Today
  11. Shuruppak 192304252024 new page too!
  12. I wonder if the more jagged non-weathered quality of lunar rock and dust will make better aggragate and stronger concrete in that respect. Maybe offsetting the lowered strengths of other aspects described. Do lunar dirt simulants have this same jaggedness? Idk
  13. PLEASE tell me there are more VFX fixes and improvements for reentry soon
  14. When can we expect to see these multi layer clouds?
  15. Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. You worded better...
  16. Yesterday
  17. We already knew blackrack's achievement. show us some more colony related stuff.
  18. I finished my current run. I set to improve my previous record, I ended up pulverizing it. I had no idea there was so much science I missed before. Now I really think I got all of it. There may be a few dozen science points left from the multiple grabbing of the same experiment; I got 4 copies for each, which is enough for over 99.5% recovery, but grabbing a fifth copy should still earn a few fractions of point. But no more than that. I still have to update the report thread, I plan on doing it tomorrow, the day after at the latest. But @JacobJHC generally takes some time to review, I may as well post now.
  19. I completed the new Jool 5 science record. I got all experiments from all biomes, in quadruple copy because some experiments will give extra science if collected more than once. quintuple copy for infrared spectroscopy, because it's the one where multiple copies are worth more. And because I had a convenient place to store them, while only carrying 4 containers in all my landers. For Laythe, I took both landed and splashed down science (it's 2 different sets of science reports) for 8 biomes. I landed the exploration plane on an aircraft carrier to trick the game into giving the landed condition for all water biomes. Only now I think a submarine could have achieved the same, and it would have been a lot easier to fly than an aircraft carrier. that thing was a huge aerodinamic problem to launch and a huge center of mass problem from the moment I docked it to the mothership to the moment I dropped it on Laythe. I circumnavigated all moons. I visited all anomalies. I forgot a reentry vehicle. Fortunately, the only lander I did not discard, the plane I used for Laythe, is capable of ssto on kerbin; so I can land it, drop the pilot, send the plane back to orbit, dock with the mothership, refuel, get another crewmember, carry it to the ground, go orbit again... repeat for 9 crewmembers. so, technically it's not finished. I could also just launch a capsule, the rules allow it, but it's less nice. I also have to finish writing the report. A few more days. However, this is a momentous moment for me. After four years and many thousands of hours, I find myself without any ongoing project for this game. I've done everything. At least, everything I was interested in doing. 3 grand tours of the stock system with kerbalism; once including the outer planets mod. A grand tour of the real solar system, one of the whirligig world mod. More jool 5 than I can recall, always with some additional condition. A nanodiamond caveman. at least 18 planets circumnavigated with a rover, many of those planets from mods. I visited all anomalies (ok, i didn't bother with all of them on the mun and kerbin). found 21 green monoliths. Now, whenever I think of something about this game, I've either done it already, or i'm not interested. I'll probably stop playing ksp, after all this time. Maybe i'll get ksp2 eventually. As a science nerd, this game struck me in all the right places. Only the civilization saga has left a similar mark on me. Likely, even 10 years from now, even if I never pick it up again, I will still name ksp as one of my favourite games. Or maybe I will I find some other long term challenge to waste my time tackle after all.
  20. I'm wondering why the old fuel switch patches were removed, I really liked the option to switch the tanks, RCS, vents and mainly engines between LFO and methalox. Also, with the new patches, when I have both Community Resource Pack and Configurable Containers installed, the fuel tanks are all set to LFO (which you can't switch to methalox in CC without having a custom patch for that), and engines keep using methalox, so the mod becomes basically unusable at that point, where it worked just fine before with the same set of other mods. Am I missing something?
  1. Load more activity