One thousand, five hundred

Chel

It took me 2 years (pretty much exactly), but with the pressing of Submit Topic I will have gained 5 dots, currently the highest dot rank on the forum. I love this place so much. I visit it every day. Practically worship it, too. To everyone on here, you've all been friendly and welcoming. To the mods, you've helped to protect this place from internet trolls and negative users. All of you, well, most of you, have been happy to help with issues and other forum stuff (@Dman979, thanks for doing an excellent job of destroying Team Positive with your reverts, we all really appreciate it). 

Now for some special mentions: @Just Jim for your amazing Emiko Station saga, @4x4cheesecake for your work in helping players when their game crashes, @Barzon Kerman and @Kerballing (Got Dunked On) for your work with Team Positive, @Aperture Science for creating that thread that has led to many horrifying reverts from one particular user. @Gargamel for your moderation work on the now infamous Enhanced Edition Delayed thread, and @Snark and @Lisias for your paragraphs and stories in several threads (I enjoy going through them from time to time)

There's so many more users that I could add, but as each and every one of you are great in your own way, the list would be endless

So thanks for everything, everyone. Time to ascend from this plane of existence  reach 5 dots!

- Cat

@Lo Var Lachland also wanted a mention here, so we mentioned eachother in eachother's threads :P 

Edited by The_Cat_In_Space

You're welcome (Some Positive member, and probably MVP of team Positive (that's what i thinked of myself) over here) you took so long around here, no idea how quickly your Rep and Posts grew so quickly in just around 2 years, but i'm happy for you, wish for your improvement in KSP Skills and eventually have a Jool 5 badge in your signature one day, sooner or later...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.