Is there going to be a 1.11.2?

Anth

1.11.1 added some pretty severe issues when using EVA construction.

EVA construction is amazing addition to KSP and it really was worthy of being a DLC instead of just being a standard update, but it needs to be fixed right?

I wouldn't mind another DLC since i doubt Kerbal 2 will be released anytime soon.

Hopefully who knows :) 

Having said that i agree that its probably gonna be a while since the next patch-update,

i am guessing the rapid patch we got its gonna be the only one for at least until the next big one.

Edited by Boyster

I mean, there's plenty of quite significant bugs in the bugtracker for 1.11.1 only, few have been confirmed/reproduced, the rest is radio silence. What happens at Squad HQ will always remain a mystery to us, all we can have is hope.

However, the time may feel stretched now, but there was over a month of nothing between 1.11 release and .1 "hotfix". So I can hope that .2 could drop in March.

Though, I shouldn't call it a hotfix since they did add some other things among the bugfixes, which was appreciated.

18 hours ago, Boyster said:

I wouldn't mind another DLC since i doubt Kerbal 2 will be released anytime soon.

I want a stock OPM mod so bad. 
They should just haggle it out with the mod's creator and just import everything already done into the game.

Then again, they could just make their own.  A Saturn and Uranus analog, with each having a moon or 2 to begin with and more to come in future patches... or all at once.
Personally, if Uranus had 7 moons, it would make for an interesting Uranus-7.  Even if 2 moons are as small as Pol/Bop.

Just a pipe dream of mine.

As for orbital construction, I tried once or twice and my Kerbal was catapulted very far away from the ship.  Sticking to a ladder is quite recommended.
I missed the editor precision to put things exactly where I wanted them.  It's nice to add an ore scanner or other small things to an already existing ship tho.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Single stage to ocean said:

if you read his title he said 1.11.2 not 1.12

Depends on what @Curveball Anderswas responding to.  A couple posts up, somebody asked about 1.12.   :D

But Since 1.11.2 has dropped, we can redirect our conversation to this thread, so we don't crosspost and confuse people: