[1.12.5] Starship Expansion Project - SEP | v2.2.0 (June, 23rd, 2024)

Kari

23 hours ago, The guy from duna said:

have you've been able to look at the log to find the problem?

just gonna buttinski here ...

in your shoes, i would first ditch ConfigurableContainers since it messes with tanks. Next I'd reconsider what's in this folder:

PropConfig-1.2.3

because that doesn't look right, and if your propellant is getting config'd then it's probably also suspect

I'd get rid of your extra GameData folder inside GameData to make sure there's nothing in there

Also, how does your Cape Canaveral look? Because the folder "Retro" (if it's what I think it is) is in a weird place. Also, KSRSS-64k has essentially been replaced by ballisticfox's map the earth mod, I think. either way, it's a ton of memory and you have roughly 14.6 billion mods loading. 

5 hours ago, OrbitalManeuvers said:

just gonna buttinski here ...

in your shoes, i would first ditch ConfigurableContainers since it messes with tanks. Next I'd reconsider what's in this folder:

PropConfig-1.2.3

because that doesn't look right, and if your propellant is getting config'd then it's probably also suspect

I'd get rid of your extra GameData folder inside GameData to make sure there's nothing in there

Also, how does your Cape Canaveral look? Because the folder "Retro" (if it's what I think it is) is in a weird place. Also, KSRSS-64k has essentially been replaced by ballisticfox's map the earth mod, I think. either way, it's a ton of memory and you have roughly 14.6 billion mods loading. 

yeah this install is pretty old and messy, I'm planning on just doing a fresh mod install to fix any problems. also Cape Canaveral looks and works fine, and I've heard about the map the earth mod for a while now but last I've heard only Edwards and Vandenberg were finished

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, imanfla said:

Hello, I have seen that there is a liquid methane option for the engines. Here is the question: What mod does this fuel add?                                                          preferably not RO or real fuel

i belive its community resource pack

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2023 at 2:38 PM, kspbutitscursed said:

@Janus92 I am experiencing an issue with you kos interface when the biister performs the landing burn way too late and impacts the ground hard 

Can you write me a bit about the conditions you are using the booster with? Like are you using stock? Which version of the ship are you using? Did you read carefully through the github page to see if it is installed right? And a video might also be useful with the cpu's opened, to be able to do some troubleshooting

7 hours ago, Janus92 said:

Can you write me a bit about the conditions you are using the booster with? Like are you using stock? Which version of the ship are you using? Did you read carefully through the github page to see if it is installed right? And a video might also be useful with the cpu's opened, to be able to do some troubleshooting

I am playing stock with the stock vehicle I have the interface installed correctly I believe i am using v2.16 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 7:42 AM, Teodoro256 said:

Hey, can you share some of the Starship models you made? Or you could just tell me what nose cone should I use for my Starship?

-Teodoro

Starship's comes with its own nose cone which is also a fuel tank. It's called "Starship Header Tank"