Make up a word!

Admiral Fluffy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Boy do I like Sniglets.  Rich Hall was a genius.  I don't have any of my own, but I can share some of my favorites.

Icelanche: When ice at the bottom of an upturned glass suddenly moves toward the mouth as one attempts to finish drinking the liquid.

Cheeriomagnetism:  The perplexing ability of the last several Cheerios in a bowl of milk to huddle together as if for protection. 

Caltitude:  When petting a cat from head to tail, the act of the cat raising its behind higher and higher the closer you get to the tail.

Burgecide:  The act of a hamburger somehow falling through the grate into the fire as you are attempting to flip it on the grill.

Edited by Scarecrow71

This is a word my family has been throwing around to describe our cats, one of them in particular. I invented this word a while ago, and it's a combination of fickle, spontaneous, and dark magic something related to those two words.

Spickle: Suddenly acting out of turn, acting randomly, or bouncing off the walls, ceiling, floor, and the 5th dimension.

12 hours ago, Kimera Industries said:

This is a word my family has been throwing around to describe our cats, one of them in particular. I invented this word a while ago, and it's a combination of fickle, spontaneous, and dark magic something related to those two words.

Spickle: Suddenly acting out of turn, acting randomly, or bouncing off the walls, ceiling, floor, and the 5th dimension.

This actually got a laugh out of me. I love it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Squatch.  Shortened form of Sassquatch.  Notice the spelling; this is not the woodsy hairball you are all familiar with.  No, instead of saying our cats are sassy, we called them sassquatch.  Which got shortened to them simply being a squatch.

• 4 weeks later...

Beatlhoven

Undying dull classics of all times.

Beerthoven

Inspired piano player plays it on piano in a pub.

Beathoven

What they do to too inspired piano player in a pub.

Bottlehoven

A true inspired musician doesn't need a piano. He plays it on empty bottles with two spoons.

Banhoven

Is what I'm going to post in the ban thread.

Edited by kerbiloid