World Cup 2022

Gargamel

• 2 weeks later...

Watching this last week my wife and I did diagnose why Americans will never watch soccer/football. Its the diving. The diving is insufferable. And its so easy to fix. For the love of god drop all the the melodramatic rolling around on the ground and just add time outs. How have we not realized that players faking injuries for a water break is a fully insane state of affairs?

2 hours ago, Pthigrivi said:

Watching this last week my wife and I did diagnose why Americans will never watch soccer/football. Its the diving. The diving is insufferable. And its so easy to fix. For the love of god drop all the the melodramatic rolling around on the ground and just add time outs. How have we not realized that players faking injuries for a water break is a fully insane state of affairs?

Agree. It's so stupid, and ridiculous. Women soccer is much better in that regard, apparently. Personally I dont care about either one, but I was told only the men do that silly diving stuff.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.