Anyone Have a Copy of the Hollow Structures and Hulls mod?

KyleKidd

Anyone have a copy of the Hollow Structures and Hulls mod? I'm trying to build an IVA base.

I know the development thread is at http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/29031-0-23-5-Hollow-Structures-Hulls-%28Updated-2014-04-09%29, but the main download link is broken. There are alternate links on page 43, but I cannot get them to work either.

Would sincerely appreciate it if anyone could find a copy for me!

Have you tried to contact the mod author?

I got a ton of mods, all the way back to 0.18, so i might have it, but I need something to search for, a file name would be great.

I did ask him, have not heard back a response yet.

I think the mod name might be HSH.zip

At least that's what file I can see from the non working download link.

You can make hollow structures out of stock parts and other mod parts too if you can't find it.

I may resort to doing just that. I was just hoping to do something which might look a little more professional. Don't get me wrong, I know some awesome stuff can be done, but I'm not sure it is within the scope of what I'm trying to do. Time will tell.

I have several HSH versions (since KSP 0.19) in my downloads archive, but I don't know if this is allowed to give them to somebody: there is either no license at all, or just "Do not distribute derivatives without my permission, feel free to modify parts for personal use." So, only moderator could decide if this is legal.

• 6 years later...

from Licenses.txt:

HSH has made no changes to any of these .dll files.

VanguardTechnologies.dll and it's source code is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/.
Note that most source files do not contain copyright information, these have been written by Julius Wachtendorf (Kreuzung). Other authors are attributed in code comments.

FrementGUILib.dll and the icons in the FrementGUILib folder have been created by Frement and are free to use for anyone, public domain and stuff like that... just be quiet and claim it's yours! :P

sfrPartModules1 by sfr
 * sfr
 * License: BY: Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0): http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

HSHModules primarily whored from sfr at this point and should be primarily considered his code.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from HSHInternal.cs:

/*
 * sfr  <- Original Author
 * License: BY: Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0): http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
 */

// Modified by Alskari

xxx plugin code xxx

Quotes from two files (seems to be the only one) of the zip that have informations inside in terms of a license.

Don't know enough about licenses to know if that's allowed in this case.

Maybe @Stone Blue has the files or more/other of them too and there is something better to find

Edited by DmdKt

18 minutes ago, DmdKt said:

Quotes from two files (seems to be the only one) of the zip that have informations inside in terms of a license.

Don't know enough about licenses to know if that's allowed in this case.

Maybe @Stone Blue has the files or more/other of them too and there is something better to find

Ok, then you are allowed to share them.

I'd appreciate getting a copy 

22 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

@Alskari responded in record time to my request for files and permission to adopt, also clarified license for all is :

CC BY 3.0

thank you @Alskari

Confirmed!  I appreciate the interest and wish you all luck.  Apologies for being afk for 7 years lol

On 9/9/2021 at 7:21 PM, DmdKt said:

@linuxgurugamer I uploaded it to Mega https://mega.nz/file/mOARQCLL#2ogoJ_GlFrW1ZbjlNctHzgDcTLzh0DDc5tiEerNn4vY

Let me know if I can leave it there

Hey this is better than the last vestiges of files I had.  FYI guys I lost all of the blender and unity files.  Good luck and I hope it brings folks some happiness.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.