Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted.  Unfortunately, you were in it when it got flattened, so now you are a pancake too.  A very flat, red-smear of a pancake.  Alas, poor Jcool, we knew him well.

I wish I was a supermassive black hole.

2 minutes ago, Scarecrow71 said:

Granted.  Unfortunately, you were in it when it got flattened, so now you are a pancake too.  A very flat, red-smear of a pancake.  Alas, poor Jcool, we knew him well.

I wish I was a supermassive black hole.

Granted, universe whizzes by you as time goes far into the future. after billions of years you witness the last star being born, a trillion years later, you see it die. As the universe ages to the extreme, there are now balls of iron that slowly fuse over 10^1000 years. After an indescribably long amount of time (somewhere around 10^10^1000 years), you evaporate.

I wish for an all wing oblique wing plane

Granted. Its other parts are oblique, too. Though, it's no motor onboard.

I wish to know, are they completing or disassembling that building far behind the trees, in front of formerly my school.

(They are doing this not the first year, and sometimes this is looking different.)

Granted. Except the wish-granting system doesn't recognize the word "perservere" due to the extra "r".

I wish to be able to utilize the weekend to catch up on sleep, instead of being locked into weekday schedule.

Granted.  Your eyebrows are more famous than Taylor Swift, and they have a schedule to keep.  With a guest list that you aren't part of, so they are permanently removed so they can enjoy living in the limelight.  You, on the other hand, are not famous and eyebrow-less.

I wish I had a career in professional wrestling.

Granted, but you have to pay for it. And there's a slight water stain on the airframe, so you have to spend a few more million to repair it.

I wish I had an (wait for it) F/A-18E Super Hornet Block III, with two drop tanks on the wings, an IRST-integrated centerline drop tank, two AIM-120 AMRAAMs, a LITENING targeting pod, etc.