Really Really Really Tall Building

The Jedi Master

Floor 4792: an infinite hobby gaming store. Various people/entities are playing games such as 40k, Star Wars Legion, Pokémon, and more. You buy a few Star Wars Legion sets and are now $15000 in debt. 

Floor 4800: Wow! It's the papers from management that killed KSP2 & KSP1! You promptly burn the entire floor such that all of the floors above collapse on it and voila! You're on Floor 4801!

Posted (edited)

Floor 4802: This floor has a pedestal and on it there is a letter. The letter reads "Dear @Kimera Industries, My previous post actually fixed the gap as you were off by 1, please feel free to look at the posts at the end of the previous page to see how I arrived at the number I am at. Thank you."

There is also a nice babbling brook on this floor.

Edited by ColdJ

Floor 4804: A room with 1:1 scale rockets, including those made by the kerbals. You wander around a bit, admire the ingenuity of their designs and then go to the gift shop and get yourself a 1:144 scale Saturn V rocket, which you have to build yourself.

TO 4805!

1 minute ago, Bej Kerman said:

Live long and prosper

EtBZBnx.png

But you didn't have to cut me off meme compilation on Make a GIF

Floor 4816: Anchorhead Bay, Usea (Ace Combat 7). You see a dogfight ensuing above. One poor fighter has at least seven missiles pursuing it, all QAAMs, of course.