How did you get your username?

Whirligig Girl

i used to play minecraft on my fathers account in the beta days of that game. then years later i got my own account for my birthday. i first wanted to call it "cavebat" because minecraft is a game with caves and bats are my favorite animal. but it was taken so i used "minerbat" instead. after that i used the same name for all my online things. it also is the name of my youtube channel. (the image of a bat in a spacesuit came years later when i started my youtube channel, and is also my minecraft skin)

I got my name because i want my name to be like Jeb and that's how i got 'JB' and the '182' is just random number that i remember. (that's also how i got my Profile Pic wich i Screenshot from KSP and resize it a bit.)

Edited by JB182

I like Dragons and always was able to draw them well (also my nickname back when I did Martial Arts extensively was Draco, hence Draco), and one of my close relatives works on a Hypersonic project with [REDACTED ORGANISATION], which is very cool (because I grew up with engineers all around and so know a fair bit about them) which ended up with me taking the Hyper and fusing it with the first one, and out came HyperDraco. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was once an elite racer in an ore hover team on Mars. I usually raced in the "Bug Class" or was the Quarter Back when playing Hover football. I was known for having "Cool Judgement" at speed and dishing out "Cold Justice" when I was a blocker. Most people mistakenly think I like juice.

Edited by ColdJ

Name: Because my name on all other website is ffx (exept mabye disrcord a few day before where im named normal guy, because im in a almos war)
Pfp: Its my only mod in the forums

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My username is a cringe reference to the most popular planet pack at the time that i started modding and joining this forum. i’ll get it changed asap.

My pfp is one of the bodies from LSR prior to its texture remake. https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/topic/218342-linbol-system-rebirth-a-quaternary-star-system-with-119-bodies-wip/

• 7 months later...

i got my name from pure boredom. The names of Saturn's moons have been bouncing in my head for a month or 2, mainly Titan, Rhea and Iapetus.

I'll update when i get a proper PFP.

Edited by Iapetus7342
I GOOFED UP THEY'RE MOONS NOT PLANETS (whacks self with a wet trout)