Kerbfleet: A Jool Odyssey-CHAPTER 21 pg 20--...I mean, there's empty cockpits like all over the place.

Mister Dilsby

On 1/17/2016 at 7:51 PM, Kuzzter said:

Thanks! And watch out--now you know they're in all YOUR S.A.V.E.s too!

Yeah, it's nuts. I actually got it aboveground by reducing the display detail. I didn't mean to do so on Kerbin--that was a consequence of trying to get the one on the Mun somwhere visible. So it was one of those fortuitous things--I had to explain why the monolith suddenly got huge, hence Jeb angering it by asking about the V1.1 release date :) 

Plan Kappa's has been doomed from the start, as far as I know--now this crossover is getting mine as well, and i only have ninety days! Why, oh why did I agree to this weakening of the barrier between our worlds?

Cool!  I wonder why they swapped the height map too, though. I guess some people really really want to splash down in an Australia-shaped inland sea?

I swapped the heightmap before I horizontally mirrored it. The whole point of Antichthon was to have the inverted heightmap and the 180 degree ahead orbit. I ended up flipping it horizontally as well to add to the reverse.

On 1/17/2016 at 8:49 PM, CliftonM said:

I must have the Kerbin version!

You won't get it until after it makes an official premiere in the story. :)

Actually it's @Kuzzter's decision, for I do not any longer have Kerbulus in my possession.

5 hours ago, FyunchClick said:

Like in Prometheus?

But if that's how they reproduce, Kerbin would be covered in a mole of kerbals by now...

Well, the spores do have to fall on fertile soil, and be properly gardened.  As long as the roots are not severed, all is well, and all will be well in the garden.

1 minute ago, Geschosskopf said:

Well, the spores do have to fall on fertile soil, and be properly gardened.  As long as the roots are not severed, all is well, and all will be well in the garden.

Natural selection, too.

Its a little off but once i catch this time-spacey-interuniversal glitch in one of my recue missions.

I put Bill in orbit with an empty MKI pod to rescue a kerbal in lko. But when i came closer and guided his EVA into the pod, i got a message that i already have a kerbal in that pod!

For my surprise and amazement, the kerbal i suppose to rescue where already in that MKI pod!  I even put him and Bill on EVA to look at him and himself!

I even take a shot of this weird phenomena!

8580fVF.png

24 minutes ago, Nahim said:

Its a little off but once i catch this time-spacey-interuniversal glitch in one of my recue missions.

I put Bill in orbit with an empty MKI pod to rescue a kerbal in lko. But when i came closer and guided his EVA into the pod, i got a message that i already have a kerbal in that pod!

For my surprise and amazement, the kerbal i suppose to rescue where already in that MKI pod!  I even put him and Bill on EVA to look at him and himself!

8580fVF.png

What the...

Did you let Parkaboy play with your SAVE?

17 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

I was afraid this sort of thing might happen. Sorry, Nahim--hopefully @Parkaboy and I can get things back to normal soon. In the meantime, everyone should watch your crew rosters very carefully and keep everyone away from the monoliths--especially Bills and Jebs!

How about Bobs and Vals?

3 hours ago, Nahim said:

Do you have Kerbal Krash System installed?  I hear it can clone kerbals.

14 hours ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Any page now....

Hey, don't rush me :) But here it is... and if you've been hiding under a monolith and haven't seen Part 4 of this crossover, here it is!

JpBt7Cv.png

BbAp65m.png

m3Ki2nN.png

c2a5YsL.png

uoYZHBB.png

IuAjasp.png

...well, be careful what you wish for, @TopHeavy11, it might come true. Congratulations to @Sanic for anticipating Kenlie's reaction to looking into the Munolith. And apologies to (anticlockwise from lower left) @Angel-125, @CAKE99, @VASMIR, @Mikki, @SaturnianBlue and of course @Parkaboy for dragging you all into this mess. It must be that when the first two Jebs jumped in it created a fusion vortex that sucked in all yours as well. Hopefully we'll have it all sorted out in the next few pages!

Edited by Kuzzter
missing page 2

That was wonderful!!

I laughed out loud so many times.  The setup was beautiful and the delivery in the last panel was just priceless!

I think the monolith has a point though.  Bill's blatant and constant punching through the fourth wall is clearly what's causing all the damage between the universes.  'Dangerously Genre Savvy' has got to be close to the limits of the structural integrity of the entire fourth wall.

Too much fun!  I'm still chuckling.

Happy Concerned Jocular landings!

EEEEEEEE! Excitement is intensifying! But, where's @Just Jim? I say a pic from his game in Plan Kappa! And it's no coincidence that Thopmberry from Ekimo Station could have sworn that "he saw two Bill's standing next to Jandolin on the Chariot." TWO Bills. TWO. Y'all know what this means? Firstly, epic Crossoverload ahead, but I actually influenced something! I've olny been here a month or two! Honor level 9001! :D:D:D:D:D:D

22 minutes ago, TopHeavy11 said:

I actually influenced something! 

Well... not actually, no. This was in the script from way back. But you can congratulate yourself on your prescience. :) 

23 minutes ago, chicobaptista said:

Yeah, awesome!

WIth this huge amount of Jebs, now they all must band together to solve the problems in each of their universes, à la Spiderman or Batman multiverse stories. They already wear tights, right? Can't wait to see them Jebs in capes though...

Oh my, see, this is exactly why we need to fix this. The last thing we need is all the Jebs wearing their underpants over their spacesuits. Making the powerpoints as fast as I can...

Edited by Kuzzter

with all these crossovers i have lost count, what are the stories that are being referenced at the last updates? i know there is plan kappa and emiko station(being referenced and not crossovered)  but are there any other stories i missed?

btw nice update kuzz

Just now, Angel-125 said:

JEB!!!!

NOOOO!  And where's Val's head? That one is NOT my fault! Yeah, Free IVA is wonderful, but I often have to hide extra kerbals in a vehicle so I can get the shots I want without heads disappearing. (for those who don't use the mod, you can rotate and translate from the stock IVA view of any of the occupants of a vehicle, however it deletes the head of the active IVA kerbal) 

Fun behind-the-scenes fact: for those shots of PK-Jeb and Kenlie together in the Gliido, I did not have a third occupant in the vehicle to take the Free IVA shots from, so I took two (one from each Jeb and Kenlie's IVA views) and made a composite image that includes both heads. #thethingsIdoforthiscomic.

8 minutes ago, kookoo_gr said:

with all these crossovers i have lost count, what are the stories that are being referenced at the last updates? i know there is plan kappa and emiko station(being referenced and not crossovered)  but are there any other stories i missed.

There are loads of stories out there, but the only 'official' content of this crossover happens on this thread and on Plan Kappa. The other Jebs appearing on that last page come from the following stories:

The Asteroid Sentinels

Duna Space Program

GRAND THEFT ROBOT

CAKE99's Career Mode Graphic Novel 

After Time Adrift Under Open Stars

...I hope I got at least most of the text fonts right :)

I knew I shouldn't have procrastinated on my story :(

But then, my Jeb is actually relatively sane by Kerbal standards. 

At least I used my day at work today to get all my art assets in place to continue. 

Too many...Too MANY!

All those Jebs in one interdimensional pocket...it's a recipe for disaster. All of realities are going to collapse into this one point, creating a Singularity...or we will get THE most epic story this forum has ever seen :D More epic than Chokletmuss's voyages. Maybe even as epic as Brotoro's incredible, game version - hopping Long Term story.

Edited by Scotius
Typos

39 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

NOOOO!  And where's Val's head? That one is NOT my fault! Yeah, Free IVA is wonderful, but I often have to hide extra kerbals in a vehicle so I can get the shots I want without heads disappearing. (for those who don't use the mod, you can rotate and translate from the stock IVA view of any of the occupants of a vehicle, however it deletes the head of the active IVA kerbal) 

Fun behind-the-scenes fact: for those shots of PK-Jeb and Kenlie together in the Gliido, I did not have a third occupant in the vehicle to take the Free IVA shots from, so I took two (one from each Jeb and Kenlie's IVA views) and made a composite image that includes both heads. #thethingsIdoforthiscomic.

Good trick to know, thanks! :)