So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

Oh, that's a good one, @Just Jim. My daughter has recently discovered the glorious sound of listening to REO Speedwagon. For now, this is her favorite song of theirs. And may I say I do not mind at all but it has now reached the status of ear worm...

This one will be in my head all day... hahaha
I'm in the middle of (another) online advanced grammar course (because there is always room for improvement)
I just started a section on conjunctions, and the first thing the instructor mentioned was this classic from my childhood. And I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
This is arguably one of the most important, beloved, and (unfortunately) forgotten gems of all time.

Folks my age probably already guessed.
This is Conjunction Junction

On 3/11/2023 at 11:22 PM, LHACK4142 said:

Been getting into heavy metal lately, and this is one of the coolest songs I've ever heard. Any suggestions are welcome!!

I love metal too, I recommend powerwolf. they're a great band. I like power metal mainly, but for me, any metal with clean vocals is good.

This song has been living rent free in my head since a certain robotics team dropped one of the hardest robot reveals I've seen:

These guys are the reason I'm running for media director of my team next year.