How many Users do you Ignore?

klesh

• 5 weeks later...

Zero. I've never had any trouble with anyone past a small argument over something I'm probably in the wrong about anyways. Everyone here is so nice and produces such funny and creative and genius content they I couldn't bring myself to block anyone- I would hate to miss out on a fan story if they happened to write one or a massive monstrosity if they happen to build one. The forums are great because I know everyone just well enough that first impressions are out of the way and I know that anything rude or annoying is just temporary.

Just a couple on full ignore... couple on sig ignore, cuz they are sooo long.. :P

Now, something REALLY useful, would be to be able to bloc people from *following* you... especially "anonymous" followers...
that seems kinda stalkery behavior :P ... *especially* when you have that person already on your ignore list :rofl:

Edited by Stone Blue

On 2/20/2021 at 2:40 PM, Stone Blue said:

Now, something REALLY useful, would be to be able to bloc people from *following* you... especially "anonymous" followers...
that seems kinda stalkery behavior :P ... *especially* when you have that person already on your ignore list :rofl:

What would be of little to no use, as "stalkers" would just craw your last activities from your profile.

You would end up harming only honest users .

• 2 weeks later...

There is almost no point in ignoring someone completely because Invision is such trash it specifically says "You've chosen to ignore content from ..." inline with the rest of the posts, completely ruining the point of ignoring someone. :rolleyes:

Edited by MechBFP

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2021 at 6:34 AM, MechBFP said:

There is almost no point in ignoring someone completely because Invision is such trash it specifically says "You've chosen to ignore content from ..." inline with the rest of the posts, completely ruining the point of ignoring someone. :rolleyes:

I did a Block Element on those with Adblock Plus and it works fine. I trimmed it down to just this:

forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com##.ipsComment.ipsComment_ignored.ipsType_light

Up to about 70 on my ignore list now.

1 hour ago, FleshJeb said:

I did a Block Element on those with Adblock Plus and it works fine. I trimmed it down to just this:

forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com##.ipsComment.ipsComment_ignored.ipsType_light

Up to about 70 on my ignore list now.

Interesting... thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.