Explain your profile picture!

Aerodynamic Kerbal

• 4 weeks later...

@Gargamel- as the person who criticized my lack of profile picture, which in combination with my blistering wit love of sarcasm and dry humor, that reading my posts sans picture might confuse one as to whether it is me or another notorious forum snark...

Changing your profile picture demands explanation! 

It is a good pic. 

Expressing no opinion on whether to keep or revert - this is more a comment on me having an unexpected reaction to change.

Striking how 'used to something' we can be, all without recognizing that we relate one thing to another.  When I saw your forum name with a different avatar after so long... It was unexpectedly unexpected. 

Interresant 

16 minutes ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

It is a good pic. 

Expressing no opinion on whether to keep or revert - this is more a comment on me having an unexpected reaction to change.

Striking how 'used to something' we can be, all without recognizing that we relate one thing to another.  When I saw your forum name with a different avatar after so long... It was unexpectedly unexpected. 

Interresant 

*cough* Says the guy with no avatar *cough*

:D

• 7 months later...
On 8/6/2023 at 11:24 AM, JohanFos said:

In the photo is my chinchilla, which I love very much!:wub:

its like a big hamster, cool

stolen from reddit (look up ksp ike realistic reddit, or use this link)
i only took it because im a console player, and its a hassle to get a screenshot from my ps4 to here

On 8/11/2023 at 8:50 AM, SunlitZelkova said:

I changed mine. It’s Lego Indiana Jones from the new Temple of the Golden Idol set.

I saw you old post with the Indiana Jones character and it made no sense at all. "It depicts a spacecraft, perhaps TMK, approaching Mars." I say it don't. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My new profile pic is a picture I took of one of the scenes in the manga Space Brothers. Japanese astronaut Namba Mutta looks back at the Earth while sitting by himself on the Moon, as his brother, Japanese cosmonaut Namba Hibito, trains to join him on the Moon, becoming the first brothers to set foot on the Moon together.

A quote from the manga is also in my signature (in blue).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.