Developer Insights #19 - Try, Fail, Try Again...and Again

Intercept Games

13 minutes ago, Darrin H said:

Regretting to a blog...?  eh...... maybe.    Some mean people out there on reddit.... ouchies.

Lol yeah I saw that thread, you're getting shredded out there.  But it's not your fault. 

The community is up in arms and for understandable reasons that have very little to do with you and a lot more to do with the history and the state of the project, how it was hyped for years and ultimately a huge let down for many people.  Intercept really squandered years of positive community building by Squad and rebuilding it is going to be difficult.  I'm sorry you didn't see KSP in better days.  Talk to JustJim who used to do QA if you want to hear the stories. 

3 hours ago, Darrin H said:

VERY big topic.  Great question.   There are very good reasons to have one.  BUT.... also very bad reasons to have one.   
We're having discussions about it, thinking of how we can do it and avoid the bad parts (I'm not going to list those out).
No promises, but it's high on our list of stuff to make a decision on.

As someone who asked for a public facing bug tracker basically since the game came out, I want to add something to the discussion and I also have a few other more general issues on my chest.

You want people to submit more meaningful error reports instead of "it sucks" and that's absolutely the right call. But there's another side to this coin: keeping people engaged and willing to do so. Me personally, I have done what you requested since KSP2 has hit Early Access. As of today, I have submitted 122 bug reports, most of them including video of the occurrence, log files, save file and description of what happens and what I would like to happen. Some of them even include analysis of log and save files.

For the vast majority of these 122 bug reports I have no idea what has happened to them.

Have all of them been even read?
Have they been acknowledged as a real bug or am I "holding it wrong" (© Steve Jobs)?
Has there been a decision to fix or not fix them?
Did I waste my personal time on reproducing, analyzing and reporting these bugs because they have already been found by a professional QA team that does this for a living?

Yes, there has been some feedback on some of my reported issues. But overall, it feels like all I managed to do was just screaming into the dark. The entire process after "bug report sent" is a total mystery. The only tangible feedback are the patch notes and of course the game itself. "Did they fix issue xyz? Oh no, they didn't... bummer..."
The lack of transparency in this regard has become very frustrating for me.

Positive effects of a public facing bug tracker (which you, Darrin, probably are all aware of, just listing them for the public's sake):

• It helps to prevent duplicate reports which reduces the QA team's overhead and the customer's time needed to report ("Oh, it's already there, great, no need to spend minutes on writing it all up.")
  • People can track the status of their issue and don't have to guess whether or not the next update will fix a specific problem that plagues them
  • You mentioned frequency vs. severity: With a "I have the same problem" button you can gauge frequency of an issue and can sort everything better
  • Users are forced to fill in the necessary information you require because of mandatory fields in the report
  • Everyone has a somewhat clear picture of the size of the mountain the team has to move to make the game more playable

Unfortunately I have a suspicion that the people in corporate have no interest in the last item. Even though time and time again it has been proven that transparency and honesty in business increases customer loyalty, especially when we're talking long term. And the Kerbal franchise is a long term loyalty thing. Next year will be a decade since I have started my YouTube channel focusing 95% on KSP (and KSP2). And the game already had a strong community before I even noticed it.
If these corporate decision makers are worried about the game's public perception, I have a Steam review page to show them. Oh and also the old KSP bug tracker which was always filled to the brim. Didn't seem to harm the game's success though.

I am now shifting away from QA and bug tracking towards a more general problem with communication around KSP2:

In the Early Access announcement video last October, @Nate Simpson stressed how important feedback from the community is to make Early Access work. And how this should be a dialog. Right now it feels a bit like two monologues. Us players screaming at your black box bug backlog. And you developers talking back at us through patch notes and blogs. Lots of talking at each other but little of talking to each other.

I blame the people putting the muzzles on you. Those people running around with all those slick corporate communication guidelines that result in Teflon coated sound bytes and meaningless phrases.

Whoever asked you to remove mention of @linuxgurugamer's bug reporter script from the dev diary should stop following the corporate checklist and start acting like a human being. Yeah yeah, I know the spiel of "for legal reasons", I've been part of a Fortune 150 company myself long enough. But seriously, if you say "hey, some of the best reports we got were from this community tool, we love our modders and can't wait what else they will create once the game is in a more stable state", in no sliver of reality would that in any way shape or form be grounds for any type of lawsuit. If THAT'S your (you, the corporate communications person) fear, you should stop all mention of community created vehicles on social media. You should stop sharing videos and screenshots right now. Because by the same logic that somebody could interpret that LGG's bug reporter might be your own tool, people could also interpret that the vehicles you share are stock vehicles and could sue you if they don't find them in the game.
Sorry for being harsh right now, but this is not work that you are doing. It is business theater. You are actively making the situation worse because this type of behavior is alienating a community that was built across a decade on trust and transparency.

The original KSP was successful because it broke the mould. You will not be able to repeat this success if you try to constrain development with old school corporate thinking. Innovation and creativity need room to breathe. Corporate guidelines tend to suffocate them instead, because it can only work according to a strict pattern.

TL;DR: Stop talking at us, start talking to us!

And to circle back to this thread: Thanks @Darrin H for the post, the info you were able to share and your willingness to engage with us in the replies. Best of luck with the mountain of work still ahead!

I apologize for any errors or weirdly worded sentences. English is not my native language and it's 3:00am right now.

13 minutes ago, ShadowZone said:

Have all of them been even read?

I would love to have an open-to-public bug tracker, where related issues can be linked and some indication of bugs being added to the work queue being provided. Mojang has something like this for the Minecraft, and while that doesn't guarantee that any given issue would be addressed, at least it never feels like the reports are going into the void.

6 hours ago, Darrin H said:

I actually had your info in the original version of this blog.  But, when it was reviewed,  I was told I needed to remove it.  Since we didn't directly make it or test it, etc.  Aka, IF something bad happened after I told people to use it...  that sort of thing.

I should have at least mentioned that there are cool tools out there to have people search on their own for them.

Yours is great - and we all very much appreciate you putting it together.

Not gonna lie, I'm more than a bit bummed that so many are looking for issues in the blog and making assumptions that for example I ignored it without knowing the full info.  BUT at the same time I get it... because it wasn't mentioned at all and that's 100% my fault.

I'm here to help.  My goal in the bug area was more for people who were leaving NO info at all (and there are a LOT of those - actually the biggest percentage).    People who have been leaving lots of info - we love it - please keep it up!

There is, and I mention there is in my blog.

This is incorrect.  I started a week before release and I didn't make the original.   Also, the current one is generic for all games across Private Division.

The primary goal here was to improve the large percentage of bugs & posts that are submitted across the board.  A good amount of users are doing a great job, but far too many literally say what I mention in the blog "This game is broke, i can't play".    I wanted to stress to people that if they submit that, then nothing can be done with it.
For the people submitting great info  - fantastic keep it up!

Once again, more great communication from the devs.  I may have been too harsh on you guys, but the perceived lack of communication and/or clarity in posts was what was driving my issue.  And I thank you for coming back to clarify what you meant and what the intent eas.

4 hours ago, Darrin H said:

Regretting to a blog...?  eh...... maybe.    Some mean people out there on reddit.... ouchies.

That thread is definitely not your fault, and I wouldn't even point the criticism made there to you. It's a cropped out small segment of this post taken almost entirely out of context, with an inflammatory title meant to stir drama.

At least it's proof that "defending" and "attacking" can be just as toxic.

23 minutes ago, ShadowZone said:

As someone who asked for a public facing bug tracker basically since the game came out, I want to add something to the discussion and I also have a few other more general issues on my chest.

Wonderful commentary here, I gotta say yeah please add a public bug tracker. I personally dont report like 80% of the bugs I find just because most of the time I assume someone else has found it, but Im never certain of that claim. Having the ability to look up bugs and see, oh wow no this is a new one, would be very nice to have. I don't know the specifics of the budget but considering that you just hired a new engineer I assume youre flexible to hire more people. I get you guys are busy as is, but hire a new person and have them design a public bug tracker, and maybe hire another person whose job it is to oversee it. Make it be accessible through both the launcher and the forums (or at least forum accounts), that way casual players dont need to make a new account just to file bugs, and experienced players can use something they already have. Add a basic way to sort through bugs, that way its easy for people to find out where the situation is on bugs and youre golden. 

25 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

Wonderful commentary here, I gotta say yeah please add a public bug tracker. I personally dont report like 80% of the bugs I find just because most of the time I assume someone else has found it, but Im never certain of that claim. Having the ability to look up bugs and see, oh wow no this is a new one, would be very nice to have. I don't know the specifics of the budget but considering that you just hired a new engineer I assume youre flexible to hire more people. I get you guys are busy as is, but hire a new person and have them design a public bug tracker, and maybe hire another person whose job it is to oversee it. Make it be accessible through both the launcher and the forums (or at least forum accounts), that way casual players dont need to make a new account just to file bugs, and experienced players can use something they already have. Add a basic way to sort through bugs, that way its easy for people to find out where the situation is on bugs and youre golden. 

The only thing I'd like to add here is something ShadowZone suggested:  give people a button on the tracker to indicate they have seen a reported bug.  And they could make that button a one-shot per player/account per given bug so no one player can spam it to increase the number of hits (if i stated that so nobody is confused).

Edited by Scarecrow71

1 hour ago, ShadowZone said:

As of today, I have submitted 122 bug reports, most of them including video of the occurrence, log files, save file and description of what happens and what I would like to happen. Some of them even include analysis of log and save files.

Are all of those bug reports where they should be, in the bug reporting forum?  Not to toot my own horn too much but I have over 30 bugs submitted on there and do not see your name much in there at all.  Guess what?  You will know what happened to those bugs when you have placed them onto this forum into the correct place.  When you use your "privileged" line of communication with the developers it keeps the rest of us in the dark.  I would say get to work on putting some of the bugs on the forum where they belong.

13 hours ago, Stephensan said:

i did say if its a game breaking bug you still have to go to the forum or discord, but it still doesn't make sense for us need to waste tons of time to do a report, going OFF the game to a discord or forum for every single bug we find.. Most players don't even want to report bugs because it takes forever to collect the data, compress into .zip etc, so why make it harder for that few percentage that want to do a report but doesn't want to jump through hoops to get all the info, game breaking = for me literally not able to load into menu screen, there is not alot of times that there is a bug that bad, Most bugs are found IN game during gameplay, everything can be done from the  main menu, in game, map, building, and actual gameplay areas.. Going off the game takes at least 10-15 seconds for each little bit of information if its "fresh off your mind", why need to do that, why complicate it when its a technical beta when there is 100's if not 1000's of bugs to report?..

Ummm, that's why I wrote the KSP 2 Bug Packager, which does all that work for you.

Granted, it's not as convenient, but it's a heck of a lot better than the alternative

1 hour ago, Jason_25 said:

Are all of those bug reports where they should be, in the bug reporting forum?  Not to toot my own horn too much but I have over 30 bugs submitted on there and do not see your name much in there at all.  Guess what?  You will know what happened to those bugs when you have placed them onto this forum into the correct place.  When you use your "privileged" line of communication with the developers it keeps the rest of us in the dark.  I would say get to work on putting some of the bugs on the forum where they belong.

Lay off the sarcasm.  Darrin mentions multiple places to post bugs, just because it's not your preferred location doesn't mean it's invalid - and last I checked, no one from the dev team is marking bugs in the bug subforum as reviewed or addressed either, they're just as much of a blackhole as discord or reddit or private emails or smoke signals at this point

Yet another reason a public, one stop shop bug tracker would be a good idea.

4 hours ago, Jason_25 said:

3 hours ago, RocketRockington said:

Lay off the sarcasm.  Darrin mentions multiple places to post bugs, just because it's not your preferred location doesn't mean it's invalid - and last I checked, no one from the dev team is marking bugs in the bug subforum as reviewed or addressed either, they're just as much of a blackhole as discord or reddit or private emails or smoke signals at this point

Yet another reason a public, one stop shop bug tracker would be a good idea.

Replying to both of you in one go:

For me the forum does not offer functionality I would need like file upload for screenshots, log files and videos. Yes, I can host them somewhere else, but this adds another layer of complexity. Also, I specifically asked via my "privileged line of communication" as you put it what the best way of sending the bugs would be and the answer was that there were "ten bug intake sources" and I should not worry about which one I used. Personally I see this as an inefficient way of doing things because if you have to consolidate all those incoming sources it eats up resources you could spend on other work.

I at one point contemplated creating a public Google Sheet and put all my reported issues in there and make it so people could publicly add their own bugs and comments to existing ones and vote on reported issues. But since I already have a day job this was just not in the cards. And I had hopes a public bug tracker could be quickly provided.

On 5/4/2023 at 7:10 PM, cocoscacao said:

Just side boosters (no fins) and their engines are 8. I don't know how you've managed to count only ~20 parts...

This is an average rocket of an average player. When testing, start small, due to reasons mentioned in the original post.

It was said specifically that this craft was submitted for testing ‘complex’ builds… 

10 hours ago, ShadowZone said:
  • Everyone has a somewhat clear picture of the size of the mountain the team has to move to make the game more playable

Unfortunately I have a suspicion that the people in corporate have no interest in the last item.

First of all, great post, ShadowZone! I generally agree with it!

As for the quote above: It might not even be a decision on the corporate level. The lead developer(s)/Nate might also have an interest to hide the amount of current bugs - not just from us customers, but maybe from corporate as well or in particular. After all, over the past few years we've heard repeatedly how far along KSP2 supposedly is and how awesome it already is. Even going so far as to publicly stating that the devs are playing it so much that it cuts into their productivity (I've heard). Now I'm not saying that this is definitely what happened. This is pure speculation. But so is suspecting that this is a corporate level decision (which you did of course indicate by using the word "suspicion"; so I'm not trying to accuse you of anything; I'm just trying to point out that there's another reasonable possibility as well). And Darrin's comment about them having a discussion about it seems to indicate to me that this is rather a decision made by the developers or the team itself than by corporate.

15 hours ago, Darrin H said:

We're having discussions about it, thinking of how we can do it and avoid the bad parts (I'm not going to list those out).

As for bugtrackers and long term projects, another great point you made. I just want to mention that Star Citizen (yeah, I know that it is a controversial game and developing process and lots of people feel disappointed there too, though I do not share that sentiment personally) has a bugtracker which I feel is quite good. It probably has everything you need, including the option to contribute to existing bugs ("can reproduce", "cannot reproduce", you can add further information, screenshots, and comments), the option to refer to other bugs directly, classify the severity of the bug (e.g. game breaking, cosmetic, etc.), the devs can acknowledge bugs and change the state, etc. It's of course not perfect either. But I think you (KSP2 dev team) should really look into creating something similar. Because as ShadowZone pointed out, having all these places to report bugs just eats up your own resources to collect and cataloging them.  And since it doesn't seem like the game will come out within the next few weeks, proper resource management is essential. Though it is of course your prerogative on how you want to spend or waste your resources.

And if you are afraid of corporate finding out the real state of the game through the bug tracker: Well, it probably won't be worse than continously alienating your customers/the community/the player base. Corporate will probably make harsher decisions if they feel that the franchise has lost its potential because the community is mostly gone or at least not on board with the current project. And that's where I feel and fear you are headed right now.

And FWIW, I haven't reported a single bug in KSP2. Mostly because I think that many bugs I encountered have already been properly reported or QA has noticed and investigated them - but also because I refunded my copy about a month ago. And by the time I figure out why they happened, like being unable to EVA due to Kerbals being considered debris and having had persistent debris to 0, it was already all over the forums. I believe I even heard about it on steam first, believe it or not. I did however frequently contribute to the KSP1 bug tracker and still occasionally contribute to the Star Citizen bug tracker. Even if it's just a "I can(not) reproduce"/"not a bug".

Edited by caipi

1 hour ago, caipi said:

As for the quote above: It might not even be a decision on the corporate level. The lead developer(s)/Nate might also have an interest to hide the amount of current bugs - not just from us customers, but maybe from corporate as well or in particular.

I have this suspicion as well.  No way was project management on Intercept communicating the true state of the game to corporate when corporate started and then had to quickly pull a marketting campaign.  I suspect that similar things happened at Star Theory - it's not uncommon actually for a developer to oversell the state of the game to a publisher.  It's somewhat uncommon for the publisher to discover it and then re-entrust the same project to the same project management again.  Someone at PD or T2 was way too trusting or gullible, I'd guess.

But the devs don't have to look at star citizen for an answer - KSP1 has a good public bug tracker which Squad used and actively managed.  I think it's even open source!  I'm sure @nestor has recommended it.

Edited by RocketRockington

5 hours ago, ShadowZone said:

Replying to both of you in one go:

For me the forum does not offer functionality I would need like file upload for screenshots, log files and videos. Yes, I can host them somewhere else, but this adds another layer of complexity. Also, I specifically asked via my "privileged line of communication" as you put it what the best way of sending the bugs would be and the answer was that there were "ten bug intake sources" and I should not worry about which one I used. Personally I see this as an inefficient way of doing things because if you have to consolidate all those incoming sources it eats up resources you could spend on other work.

I at one point contemplated creating a public Google Sheet and put all my reported issues in there and make it so people could publicly add their own bugs and comments to existing ones and vote on reported issues. But since I already have a day job this was just not in the cards. And I had hopes a public bug tracker could be quickly provided.

It's not just that this forum doesn't offer the functionality we need for a full and honest bug tracker.  It's that there are multiple forums (here and Reddit), the bug button in the launcher, and Discord.  NONE of those avenues has the full set of functionality that would be needed on a public tracker so people could see what is going on.  And by excluding yourself from any one of those avenues (I refuse to go to Reddit for anything as I cannot take the amount of vitriol and hate spewed there) means you will never have the full picture.

I like that you thought about putting up your own bug tracker in Google Docs/Sheets, and I respect that you have a day job and can't make that work due to time constraints.  I do wish there was a way to get something up.  Would it help if you got help in doing this?  I'm not sure what all information you would want on a bug tracker sheet like this (and considering everyone has a different system/different hardware specs might be a part of this), but do you think a community effort here might be in order?  We all have day jobs, but would you be amenable to potentially working together (with me, with guru, with whomever) to make this a community thing to get up?

20 hours ago, Darrin H said:

VERY big topic.  Great question.   There are very good reasons to have one.  BUT.... also very bad reasons to have one.   

Finally,  Someone is listening and responding. Thank you @Darrin Ho7 keep the communication flowing 

Edited by Redneck

There are only a few reasons that I would guess as to why there isn’t a public bug tracker for an EA game like this:

1) Development is redoing so much stuff or things are changing so often right now that they don’t really want to manage an official bug tracker at this point because a huge chunk of it will end of being garbage that gets ignored or closed without comments. It’s a lot easier to simply ignore bug reports when there isn’t any official way of tracking updates to them when are posted on things like on the forums, Discord, etc.

2) They don’t have, and don’t want to have, anyone dedicate time to a public facing bug tracker as they see it as a waste of money. 

3) They want a bug tracker but are unable to acquire the resources to do so. 

9 minutes ago, MechBFP said:

There are only a few reasons that I would guess as to why there isn’t a public bug tracker for an EA game like this:

1) Development is redoing so much stuff or things are changing so often right now that they don’t really want to manage an official bug tracker at this point because a huge chunk of it will end of being garbage that gets ignored or closed without comments. It’s a lot easier to simply ignore bug reports when there isn’t any official way of tracking updates to them when are posted on things like on the forums, Discord, etc.

2) They don’t have, and don’t want to have, anyone dedicate time to a public facing bug tracker as they see it as a waste of money. 

4) People are inevitably going to spam it with the "My game is broken!!" variety and duplicates without checking things themselves.

17 minutes ago, MechBFP said:

Then why create a bug reports subforum in the first place? Or ask for a specific way to report bugs? To quote the first post in this thread: "The more information we have and the more we know people hit it, the less time it will take to turn-around a meaningful fix.   We watch the forums… "

As for the development branches, I've mentioned the Star Citizen bug tracker before. It includes a current game version and bugs can be automatically archived when a new version is out. It even manages to differentiate between life and test versions. I think it would even make it easier than looking at the forum where there's no version provided in the title and people have to look into the thread to find out if this is a current or obsolete bug.

I think 1) seems unreasonable given with what there is and what has been said and asked of us. Or maybe they really are ignoring bug reports, like you say, and are just saying this and that to distract and keep users busy and engaged. Surely, that might be an explanation as well. Though I also find it unlikely.

17 minutes ago, MechBFP said:

#2: I would think that the QA team and their leader already serves as such a public figure for bug tracking, even if it is not explicitly stated. The job description pretty much includes it. Besides, for proper QA, somebody has to collect the information from 10 different sources right now anyway as they publicly state again and again that user reports are helping them.

#3:  seems unlikely to me, considering how "well-funded" they currently are (based on their own statements). Besides, they most be using some form of internal bug tracker. It cannot be chaos internally, can it? Because that would be the alternative to #3 if they really cannot afford a public bug tracker.

Edited by caipi

4 minutes ago, caipi said:
20 minutes ago, MechBFP said:

Then why create a bug reports subforum in the first place? Or ask for a specific way to report bugs?

There is a significant difference between wanting to see bug reports and then also having to deal with those bug reports in a formal way. 

Although I would argue that even a bug tracker that they completely ignore and never update or comment on would still be better overall than what is being used now. 

Wrote a big long thing...then erased it lol. 

TL;DR - "The bad parts" of a public bug tracker would likely do exactly the opposite of what they fear it might do.

So what, there's 4.2e+69 bugs. Its 2023 and AAA games are hard, developers aren't hiding anything the community doesn't already know. More transparency and communication is almost always better in this newish game development format.

On 5/4/2023 at 7:43 PM, The Aziz said:

Shows how small the team is and yet there are people here demanding immediate results.

This post's on seven likes.

On 5/4/2023 at 8:10 PM, Scarecrow71 said:

So, you're changing what you want us to provide to you on bugs we find that you may or may not fix...again? 

This is on eighteen. 

The sprawling negativity on the forums sometimes disheartens me. 
Yes, sometimes I quit playing if my station follow my launchers second stage through timewarp and deorbits, or if it randomly explodes on timewarp.
But I managed to build my station: 

Spoiler

SKkgvMf.jpg

Bit conservative on parts, don't remember the total count, but the tug drones dip it into the 250's I believe.

tSTkRom.jpg

(yes the docking port on the Embiggened monoprop tank looks like the Kraken yoinked the station by it, but meh. what can you do?)

So the game is not a steaming pile, or garbage, or borderline unplayable. Me and thousands of others are able to play and create stuff like this.

And I am looking forward for what's to come. Pulling my mates into multiplayer, and watching one of them getting devoured by the Kraken? Can't wait!

Edited by Sylvi Fisthaug

On 5/5/2023 at 3:36 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

I've updated the KSP 2 Bug Packager to include the information which was requested in the first post

The forum thead for this is here:  

I saw your last post, and want to give you the attention you are correct in yearning for. 

Thank you!! This is helpful to the developers, but also us! Keep being great.

13 minutes ago, Sylvi Fisthaug said:
On 5/4/2023 at 7:10 PM, Scarecrow71 said:

So, you're changing what you want us to provide to you on bugs we find that you may or may not fix...again? 

This is on eighteen. 

FWIW, they told me the pulsing at the end of some of the feature videos wasn't a signal despite the people who extracted data from it (the Karecibo message), because it sounded like a spinning fan. Then blocked me when shown with evidence they're wrong. There's also a certain other person here who pointed to the doors of the VAB and started ranting and raving because they thought they were looking at a graphical artefact. People are just picking at things to complain about now. Yeah, it's personal and the moderators hate it when things get personal, but I think it speaks volumes of the whining and all the general pap that's lined the forums since KSP 2 dropped. It feels like being locked in a mental institute in here and frankly I'm happy to not look back at these forums if the people here who hate KSP 2 can't keep themselves to the KSP 1 boards.

This is a bit different than what I usually do. Since we got a nice "In-Depth" Development Post, I figured the least I could do was provide an "In-Depth Bug Report", Complete with video and references to build materials, specs, and build process.

It seems totally overdone, maybe a bit inefficient, but that's what makes it totally kerbal.

Who's got a request for Report #2?

0.02c

Spoiler

It is absolutely a choice to complain without contributing. If you want it done faster, do something constructive, and start with the developer's request- They know exactly what they are asking for- No, they don't think it's easy- Yes, they do hope and maybe expect the community to do it because they love the game...

I'm fine with that. I do love the game. I really enjoy being on the Hype train, but I do think I'll spend more time in Bug Reporting. It's not that difficult to copy and paste some stats, then write some descriptive words down. Having said that... Devs...

Just as there are impossible numbers of permutations to go through, there are impossible numbers of bugs in any given playthrough lately for any player to feel as if they are making an impact with bug reports. I concur with others that it would be helpful to have a database of bugs to avoid overreporting an issue. I also understand wanting to have the volume of unique users having the same issue, but that's getting a little beside the point.

The video I've posted highlights most of the requests for Bug Reports, yeah? There's no way you can convince me to write that all out in prose. And I'm verbose. That's work. Those members that do that deserve T-Shirts and comfy sweaters for winter. I offer the compromise of the Video Report: Unfortunately you don't get to look at my text at a glance this way, but you can take a pause at my spec frames if your game is strong.

SPEAKING OF MINIGAMES: I would love communication on whether or not keyboard entry in the VAB is a priority.

That grinds my gears.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.