So what song is stuck in your head today?

SmileyTRex

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2023 at 12:46 PM, Lisias said:

Kindly dedicated to Unity3D users around the Word. ;)

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again.

This song always reminds me of the Bob & Dean Twisted tune version, "Won't get Food Again" ripping on inflation back in the ?late 90-'s?, but it seems to have fallen off the internet radar (found one useless link). But while looking, I did find....

3 hours ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

My local radio station just started playing 'yes!' again.  I haven't heard their songs in 20 years. 

The local Jack station here started playing things like Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister and Helix on their rotation, had to check and make sure it wasn't the 80s again somehow...

5 hours ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

My local radio station just started playing 'yes!' again.  I haven't heard their songs in 20 years. 

You mean like this one? For some reason my iPhone shuffle seems to have its own favorite tunes which doesn't seem to change without a reboot, and that was one of them for a loooong time...

6 hours ago, StrandedonEarth said:

The local Jack station here started playing things like Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister and Helix on their rotation, had to check and make sure it wasn't the 80s again somehow...

3 hours ago, StrandedonEarth said:

You mean like this one? For some reason my iPhone shuffle seems to have its own favorite tunes which doesn't seem to change without a reboot, and that was one of them for a loooong time...

13 hours ago, StrandedonEarth said:

OH for....! I forgot the link!

7 hours ago, Superfluous J said:

Thanks to https://1001albumsgenerator.com (which I highly recommend) I have this song stuck in my head. And yes Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory is - apparently - one of the 1001 albums you should listen to before you die.

This video is what got me in to Linkin Park... (sorry for potato quality, but this was 2001 after all...)

Edited by StrandedonEarth