KSP2 Hype Train Thread

16 hours ago, Alexoff said:

Why are there so many trees on the territory of the spaceport? I have never seen anything like this in my life, even on airfields there is no such jungle!

You forgot that you need to somehow power your very high-tech ssto to mun. Call it "organic kellulose solid rocket fuel " 

4 hours ago, TLTay said:

Maybe it's an attempt to offset the ecological impact of all of the Kow-fart collectors needed to gather the methane for their rockets? /s?

Kow-fart sourced methane needs to be on the roadmap. The key reason for colonisation of new worlds is to create pastures for Kows.

Edited by Nirgal

49 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Well It’s the 25. It launches on the 24, so I guess it depend on how you count months…. 30, 31, or 28 days, 

25? What? 

Also, an average 'month' is 30 days. So when I say 2 months, I mean 60 days.

365 days/12 months=30.417 days

There's also the Lunar Month which is also 30 days. Well actually, it's 29.53 days, but you can round it up to 30. It's based off the Moon and how long it takes to go from New Moon to Full Moon, then back to New Moon, but I digress. 

Edited by GoldForest

1 minute ago, The Aziz said:

Well there goes the realistic aeordynamics part some people wanted so badly. If they can make a reindeer fly and crash, anything is possible!

Not necessarily. I mean, you could probably get this to fly IRL. There have been a ton of weird planes that look like they shouldn't fly but do. Namely the planes like the asymmetrical BV-141, the fat planes like Super Guppy and Dream Lifter, and of course, there's the AD-1 with the weird rotating wing.