Guess Who Will Reply Next?

Flixxbeatz

10 hours ago, ColdJ said:

He hasn't yet, but I hope @Admiral Fluffy or @Souptime will show up to see my Kerbulldog.

18QV4r8.jpg

Wait wait wait... if the kerbals are plant based, and the kerbull dog is also green, i.e. plant based, does that mean livestock like kows and khickens, and kigs, would be plant too? is everyone vegan there? or do they just farm regular plants? but at the same time we see snacks portrayed as regular snacks, not green in any way, like chips and chocolate, so is there some sort of magic place with "Alien life" where life developed completely different to the plant based life that the kerbals are based on?(Which is a real thing but i cant remember is actual name) are there impostors among them? But hey, is this just a game theory?

@Matpatt explain.

1 minute ago, Souptime said:

Wait wait wait... if the kerbals are plant based, and the kerbull dog is also green, i.e. plant based, does that mean livestock like kows and khickens, and kigs, would be plant too? is everyone vegan there? or do they just farm regular plants? but at the same time we see snacks portrayed as regular snacks, not green in any way, like chips and chocolate, so is there some sort of magic place with "Alien life" where life developed completely different to the plant based life that the kerbals are based on?(Which is a real thing but i cant remember is actual name) are there impostors among them? But hey, is this just a game theory?

@Matpatt explain.

Pretty Sure matpatt has an email.

@Spaceman.Spiff, what do you think?

Love how this thread has no topic but as long as you tag someone you arn't breaking the rules. :D

3 hours ago, Souptime said:

Everybody always forgets about the third Phylum. Kerbals and the other moving beings on Kerbin are a type of Fungi(yes types of fungi are complex and move around unattached to the ground.) They are omnivores. Be glad they are not plants because if they were Vegan they would be cannibals. This accounts for all the things they can do and their resilience. Any more discussion and we will have to start a new thread called "Kerbals:What are they? Revisited." Don't you think? @Dientus

Nope, not him.

I think Kerbals and kerbal animals developed in a timeline where photosynthetic bacteria merged with both plants and animals, so kerbal animals aren't plants but still Chlorophyll Green. They also have reinforced dermal cell membranes, cartilaginous skeletons, and inflatable vacuoles in their epidermis cells

Random guess, @JB182

Edited by OrdinaryKerman