KSP2 Hype Train Thread

13 minutes ago, MechBFP said:

Some people don’t understand the balance needed between playability VS fidelity across multiple hardware platforms. They will learn one day. 

With the benefit that it will be much easier to make KSP 2 look better :) 

I was a bit impressed with the dynamic cloud shadow, it made me realize the buildings in KSP 2 did not cast shadow, they had something but that is baked shadows.
Now this would be pretty easy to fix, might even with settings for the models. But you probably want an lower resolution items to block sunlight.  And perhaps add some light in windows during night in mission control, science and admin close down the mission control is always active. 

37 minutes ago, MechBFP said:

Some people don’t understand the balance needed between playability VS fidelity across multiple hardware platforms. They will learn one day. 

only if there was such things as a slider for these types of things to change the amount they want so they can play however they want

smh.

11 minutes ago, Bej Kerman said:

Please clarify? :)

Tensioning the landing legs so that the vehicle points radial out even on slopes.

I hope they do that too.  I’ve put pistons with grip pads on bases and ISRU landers for levelling purposes because I would rapidly go crazy if my living space was on a slant.

10 hours ago, Stephensan said:

only if there was such things as a slider for these types of things to change the amount they want so they can play however they want

smh.

There could be numerous reasons why the appearance of a lack of atmospheric scattering is present. From gameplay reasons,  to multiplayer performance issues, to artistic direction choices.  
The abhorrent amount of aliasing in all their screenshots should be receiving a thousand times more scrutiny than this is because there is no alternative explanation to that other than the game is so under baked at the moment that we are going to get a lethal dose of salmonella on Feb 24th. 
I hope that isn’t true but… I am preparing for the worst.