Say Hello to The Rep Grand Group! [07/19/16 UPDATE!]

Endersmens

• 2 weeks later...

Still having issues, even with the new program. It seems somehow my descriptions file has been corrupted. Losing those is the last thing I need, so I'm working on copying the contents and debugging to see if there is any one issue with it.

10 hours ago, Endersmens said:

Still having issues, even with the new program. It seems somehow my descriptions file has been corrupted. Losing those is the last thing I need, so I'm working on copying the contents and debugging to see if there is any one issue with it.

If you just send it to me I can probably debug it rather quickly ;)

#6 on the list - Rune was the first person to message me on this forum, and I'm pretty sure he was the one who gave me my 1000th rep point so props to him (I don't see my name on the list but I'm sure I'll get there eventually).  I've been influenced the the unique and creative craft of most of the people on that list.  This forum is home to some truly wonderful people.

To see what I've been up to you can visit my SHOWCASE THREAD or if you want to see my work in action you can visit my Youtube channel.

I'm on a bit of a Star Wars kick right now here's one of my latest videos:

JR

Edited by Jolly_Roger

It has been done! The list is fully updated, and every single one on there has a description! It's a miracle I know :D 

A very special welcome to all the member who joined the group since the last update! I wasn't able to catch all of your names (the old list got corrupted and silly me deleted the list on the front page before realizing I needed it) but next time the program will tell me exactly who joined since the last time the list was updated. :) 

Also, it appears this is my 2,500th post! I was gonna post a thread about that...darn. Missed it :sticktongue: maybe at 3,000. :) 

Edited by Endersmens

I take back my previous statement! Through some moderator magic and some @magico13 magic I can now properly honor those who joined the group since the last update. :D

A very special congratulations to everyone I'm about to mention for passing the 1000 reputation mark since the previous update! In no particular order:

@Just Jim, @Snark, @Cydonian Monk, @Angel-125, @Kerbart, @selfish_meme, @Jolly_Roger, @tater, @Starhawk, @John FX, @worir4, @Randazzo, @KSK, @razark, @sumghai, @magico13, @Nibb31, and @Wanderfound. Congrats everyone!

Also a special thanks to @DuoDex and @Red Iron Crown for making this possible by working some moderator magic, and to @magico13 again for adding even more functionality to the program. :) 

Edited by Endersmens

OH! Also, as always, if you have any complaints about your description, or want something added/removed, feel free to PM me. :) I do my best to come up with cool creative descriptions, but sometimes they're pretty bad, so if you have a better idea or request, just let me know! :D

@Just Jim I usually try to include something you've done on the forum in your description. I find the member, and go to topics started by them. Usually they are either a modder, writer, or builder, and I pick either the most popular or the coolest to me and I put it in the description so more people can find it. :) if you want yours change I can certainly do that though :D 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.